X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too Me too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quoth Lachrymose View Post
      Oh, gods. This isn't going to be like Cube, is it?
      ....I GET THE BUTTON!

*Sucks on a button*

Quoth Xarlaxas View Post
      b) interview members of the communities I'm observing to get their views on how they act online through different venues (IRC, Facebook, E-mails, on a forum itself, etc.).
      OoooOooOoOoooOOooo! Count me in!

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
      Well, as long as it doesn't involve anal probing I'm ok with this.
      Spoilsport. And I got this brand new cattle prod, too. *Pout*
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I am who I am, wherever I go, online or off. Ask me whatever you want.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Sounds like it might be interesting. Count me in.
          My Fanfic Page
          My Fiction Page
          My Social Group
          My Pet Social Group
          My You Tube Channel

Comment

Bring it on. I'm in!
            Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

>_>
              I too am copacetic with this plan. Don't send me spam, don't probe my nethers, and we'll be good.
              Explicitly stating: Interview is alright with me, but preferably via internet resources-- my phone isn't strong enough to reach to Scotland (but I do have a webcam).
              EDIT: if this is used to track me down like an animal ala Tom Clancy/Splinter Cell... I reserve the right to seduce the strike team. :3
              "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
              "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

I'm keen. Would be interesting
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Well I warn you, I don't really communicate with facebook/twitter/etc and barely with IM..Socially inept, very quiet, don't post much..if you can accept that .. then sure.

I warn you, anybody who has tried to enter my head has themselves become insane
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                    "My life is a chip in your pile. Time to ante up." (cookies for reference)
                    That's 100% Setzer (FF6)

Also, I know I'm still new to this community, but I'll raise my hand to volunteer as well.

Comment

Never forget... the GIFT.
                      (and accompanying farkery)
                      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Well, I do guinea piggery in real life, I can do it online =)
                        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I'm game, if you can conduct interviews in some kind of online fashion (email, IM, etc.). I'm almost never available for phone calls, and when I am, Little Shirts interrupts frequently enough to make it a pointless effort (he's almost two, which means he requires nearly constant attention, but he just CAN'T STAND IT when I'm on the phone).

Sounds like a fun project! Even if you don't need to interview me, I'd be interested to read some of your conclusions.
                          I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                          - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                          - IPF

Comment

If you need me I will be willing.
                            My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Wow, that's a lot of responses. I am a very happy bunny to see so much interest in my work.

I'll clarify a couple of points too:

Interviews will be done digitally, so that can be via e-mail, PM, Skype, MSN, IRC, Google Talk, whatever works for you.

I've added people who've expressed interest into a list of people to observe, and those who have explicitly stated that they're up for being interviewed to an Interviewees list.

I'm assuming that anyone who's up for interviewing is up for being observed, if that's not the case please get in touch. Also, if you'd like to be interviewed and haven't explicitly said so, please get in touch via PMs or the thread.

For those that I will be interviewing, you can expect to hear from me within the next couple of weeks as I'll be spending some time doing observations and reading to prepare my interview guide.

As always, if you've got any questions or comments, please feel free to ask them.

Comment

I would be interested in helping if you would like.

Comment

Working...
                                X