Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As noted here, the site should now be back to normal, and the problems with server busy, or website unavailable, all these problems should now be gone.

As such, if you get one of these messages, we need to know ASAP. Reply to this thread, or open a bug report thread, or PM me, Raps, or use CS Chat to let us know.

Thank you.

Comment

I get an "access denied" message when trying to go to the Sucky Customers section right now. Also when I tried to post a new thread in this section just now. I get this every once in a while.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'm getting the access denied message again, since yesterday, only on the Sucky Customers section. I'm sad.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Okay, I've got the logs being gathered up. I'll dig into this this week and see what I can find.

Comment

I had a loading issue over the last two days (Monday and Tuesday of this week) on my phone.

I use the OperaMini web browser on an LG Rumor Touch. It usually seems to happen for me around 2:30pm CST. It might be my network, but I don't know since other web pages seem to load just fine.
            Random conversation:
            Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
            DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

For the past couple of days, when I click on Check It Out, I get a blank screen, except for this: <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.cus

Is anyone else having this problem?
              Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

Got any times and dates for this?

Rapscallion

Comment

Around 11:15 PM PT last night. It's working now though.
                  Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

Working...
                  X