This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth XCashier View Post
    Good point. She managed to spell "immortal" correctly, but she can't even spell her own character's name the same from page to page?
    She probably copied & pasted from iTunes while her favorite Evanescence song was playing.

*crickets chirp*

No?

"Well, ergo cogitum daltitum e pluribus shut your piehole." -Mike Rowe

Comment

It took me ages to realise that My Immortal was an Evanescence song... then again, I don't know any. xD And this girl needs to be served with a life sentence for cruelty to canon. XD
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

...I hate you all. Give me back that last hour of my life. Damn you, damn you all.
        Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

For some insane reason, most likely from prior brain damage, I attempted to read more of this God awful excuse for a human created story.

It won't happen again. I truly believe my brain tried to kill me out of necessity for its own survival. Yes death to survive. Did anyone else get a burning sensation? Oh, the horror. "No amount of therapy could ever make this okay."
          "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

All is not lost; a talented author has written a parody of My Immortal that's nowhere near as hard on the eyes!

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=19241
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

HOLY FRICK IN A BUCKET what the crap was that?!

My eyes... they burn!! She's taken the English language, run it through a food processor, dumped it into the garbage disposal, then called the worst plumber alive to have him wrench it from the foulest depths of the universe! AAAUUUGH

Yet I found myself incapable of looking at anything but the screen... for all 40 chapters. Yes, I have given my fond farewells to my sanity and intellect....

*sighs* Damn my bipolar attention span...

Comment

And y'know, that description you just wrote was far moer literary than ANYTHING she came up with.
                Everything I do goes through...

Think About It Central

Comment

Real Goths hate her for her inability to write.
                  Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

I think it's gripping that people are still coming back and reading it.....and some for the first time.

Comment

Heavens to Betsy, she done ruined at LEAST a week's worth of Snape fantasies for me....
                      My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Oh my... That was just awful...

Someone please hug my brain.. preferably in a gothic way*..

* Chap. 37: “OMG fangz!” I said hugging him in a gothic way.

Comment

Dear god why oh why did I look?!? Arg my brain is leaking out of my ears!

Comment

Working...
                          X