This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Immortal--The Worst Fanfic EVER!!!

My Immortal, a Harry Potter fanfic that has gone down in infamy as the worst Harry Potter fic ever written, and quite possible the worst fanfic ever written, period. Published on Fanfiction.net on March 3, 2006, it has racked up an incredible 4624 reviews (as of the time of this writing), 99.9% which are flames, telling the author (a bisexual, gothic fantwat who goes by the penname of XXXbloodyrists666XXX, and whose real name appears to be Tara) to do the world a favor and drop dead. It features some of the most mind-boggling OOCness ever printed, the word 'fuck' in every other sentence, and enough chatspeak and grammar errors to make even the most laid-back English teacher take a long vacation in a padded room.

Type in "Worst Fanfic Ever" on Google and "My Immortal" comes up in the #1. I swear!

The story *snort* isn't about the beloved boy wizard Harry Potter, but a Mary Sue to end all Mary Sues named Ebony Darkā€™ness Dementia Raven Way, a bisexual 'goffik' vampire wizard attending Hogwarts. Actually, her name is Ebony, Enoby, or Eboby depending on which keys our typing and language-challenged Mary Sue decided to hit that day. Oh, and Draco is on love with her (of course). So is Harry. Draco and Harry are now bisexual goths. Dumbledore is an idiot. Hagrid is a pedophile. Lupin and Snape are a sexual predators. Voldemort is a dunderhead. And Good Charlotte holds concerts at Hogwarts. If you don't believe me, read all the astounding 40 Chapters yourself.

Note: Chapter 39 was written by a prankster who hijacked the account.

Warning: Sum of dis chapta is xtremly scray. Viower excretion advisd.

I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

My god. The googles. They.. they do nothing!!

Ok, I didn't read it all. I got sick after the third chapter.

Well... more of a paragraph. It seems that one chapter to this girl is a paragraph.

EDIT: I can't help but notice this: LIKES: if ur a prep or a pozr den fuk off 2 koz ur gay!!!! DISLIKES: homphobez

....If your a prep or a poser, then fuck off too cause your gay!!! . (...poor girl is so confused: )

EDIT 2: Man, I forgot I had a fanfiction on there. Two. One I don't remember the email, but here is my second one: http://www.fanfiction.net/~dracons I'm going to work on the second chapter, since I ironically found the notes for it a little bit ago, but did't know what it was for.
    Last edited by Plaidman; 05-01-2007, 05:01 PM.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I don't think that story is written in English. It has to be written badly on purpose nobody is that stupid. I am amazed that the ffstaff didn't remove it after the first...uhm...chapter.
      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Wow.

Just...
        WOW

This girl makes my arb scribblings look like Prost. Or Asimov. She made my eyeballs bleed....
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I got to the part with the "thingie" and the "you-know-what", nearly choked to death on my lunch, and stopped reading.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

No, I don't think it was wrote in English either. The author can't possibly be more than 12 years old and must be a joy to her parents every day of her life.

Who says, "I'm gettin' an orgasm"?

EDIT: How about this gem: "I put on my Invisibility coke..."
            or:
            "Sudwenly I saw Morty Mcfly’s blak tim machine!111 I jumped seductivly in2 it..."

So, there was a Delorian that just happened to be Dumbledore's office? Ah, Hogwarts truly IS a magical place.
            Last edited by NightAngel; 05-01-2007, 06:24 PM.
            "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
            HellGate: London

Comment

Ya, she seems to do things either seductively or suicidally. How does one run suicidally? Or cut oneself with a steak? I reckon you could slap yourself quite silly with one, but it's not exactly sharp....

Comment

This must have been written on a cell phone.

Me, I found it funny. It's so bad you can't help but point and laugh at the author.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

When Irv linked that to me in chat... I read the first line of the first page, and my eyes hurt.

Then, for some reason, I read on, up to chapter 17. I don't think my brain will ever forgive me. The author butchers the english language more and more, then takes that, blends it on high for a day, and pours it onto paper, I think... It's the only explanation.
                  3 Basic rules for ordering food.
                  - Order from the menu.
                  - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
                  - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

<offtopic> Sir Spaniard the 12th - MUCH avatar love

</offtopic>

Back on topic - it's like a magnet. I have to read more...I can't help it! I feel so intelligent in comparison! PLEASE, SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM MYSELF!

Comment

Merciful heavens, that's bad.

Comment

There, there Iradney. It'll be okay... someday... when the internet implodes.

Seriously though, I know what you mean. I've been back twice to read bits of it. Those bits are utterly random though as I see no point in attempting to actually follow the non- existant 'plot'.
                        "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                        HellGate: London

Comment

I think I may have cause irreperable damage...
                          but dats ok cuz im goffik yeah an i sexily suicidally walkt to da wall

NOooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Oh thank heavens I'm not the only one. I keep sneaking back to it to read little bits.

Its like a train wreck - you don't want to look, but you cannot look away.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Check out some of the 300+ pages of...ahem..."reviews". They're funnier and more well plotted (not to mention more well written) than the ....ahem....story.
                              I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Working...
                              X