This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did my post go?

I posted a reply in a thread I'd started, and included several images. I'm reasonably sure I actually hit submit reply. Now, there is no sign of it. The thread ends with the post immediately before I made that one.

Is there a limit to the number of images that can be included in a single post? All of my images conform to the size/file size requirements that I could find here.
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

We'll look into it. Do you recall which thread? Here's your list of threads you started:

http://customerssuck.com/board/searc...archid=3488594

If it's the "soap" thread, I don't see any indication of a deleted post or anything.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
      We'll look into it. Do you recall which thread? Here's your list of threads you started:

http://customerssuck.com/board/searc...archid=3488594

If it's the "soap" thread, I don't see any indication of a deleted post or anything.
      It was the soap thread. I included a number of pictures I'd just uploaded here (since photobucket doesn't play nice anymore). Should I just write and post it again?
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Yeah, give it another shot. For photo storage, I would recommend imgur (dot com). Free, supports albums and batch downloads, and it loads much faster for me than PB ever did. Just drag ndrop everything there, make sure they're uploaded, then copy-paste the album link from the submenu.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

I guess I must have done something wrong the first time. Tried again and it posted just fine.

That is a lykoi cat in your avatar, isn't it?

Comment

Your post was deemed not worthy of being read by us superior beings...
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
              That is a lykoi cat in your avatar, isn't it?
              Yup Just heard about them for the first time a couple months ago, right about the time I got tired of my last avatar, so...

Comment

Working...
              X