View Single Post

Name That Quotation! [Game]
Old 11-09-2016, 04:28 AM
The Hero CS Deserves

Default Name That Quotation! [Game]

This one has probably come up before, but I didn't see any like this currently running and I'm too tired to research it properly, so here we go...

The rules are simple: Post a quotation from a show/book/movie/whatever that you find memorable (the line has to be memorable; where it comes from need not be). Ideally, it should be unique to that particular series/etc, but it doesn't have to be, so long as it's not something you will see in a million other productions. It DOES, however, need to be completely devoid of context. No dropping hints unless it's been a bunch of posts with nobody taking any (correct) guesses, or upon request.

ID others' quotations when you can (just the series/franchise name is sufficient, even if it's used multiple times across different iterations - e.g. "Superman" for "Up, up, and awaaaaaay!"), but if you post in here, your comment MUST include a fresh quotation. Most of all, as usual, have fun!

============================

I'll start it out.

"Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be...DELICIOUS!"

"Sexual intellectuals. They're f@%#ing know-it-alls" - Chuck Yeager
"Good men don't need rules; today is not the day to find out why I have so many." - The Doctor
"[Friendship,] like philosophy, like art, like the universe itself … has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” ~ C. S. Lewis

Last edited by EricKei; 11-09-2016 at 03:35 PM.