X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avengers..

Now with 100% more awesome...

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...214048580.html
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Love it when actors work well together

Comment

That's pretty cool. I usually wait for superhero movies to come out on DVD, but I'll probably go see that one because it's Joss.

Comment

Quoth Slayer
        That's pretty cool. I usually wait for superhero movies to come out on DVD, but I'll probably go see that one because it's Joss.
        Omg totally. I got to that point in the article (I had forgotten) and turned to my roomie (we're both Joss fans) and go 'Omg this will be awesome!!!!'
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
          Omg totally. I got to that point in the article (I had forgotten) and turned to my roomie (we're both Joss fans) and go 'Omg this will be awesome!!!!'
          I'm pretty excited about it. I want to go to support him since it feels like a lot is riding on this movie. It can change a lot for him.

And it's my way of saying thanks for giving me my absolute favorite tv shows lol

That and I'm reallllly curious if there's some Whedonisms in it.

Comment

Quoth Slayer

I'm pretty excited about it. I want to go to support him since it feels like a lot is riding on this movie. It can change a lot for him.

And it's my way of saying thanks for giving me my absolute favorite tv shows lol

That and I'm reallllly curious if there's some Whedonisms in it.
            Oh there will totally be Whedonisms! :P

He's totally brilliant.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Yeah, I'm hoping people will begin to realize that if you don't change his stuff *coughdollhousecoughfireflycoughxmencough* Then you get gold.

Comment

I saw this last night - if you're a fan of Joss Whedon, superhero movies or blockbusters then go. Seriously. You will NOT regret it.

It's one of the only films I've seen where the audience in the cinema were cheering and clapping as well as laughing away. Really great atmosphere for a brilliant movie.
                "I fell out of favour with heaven somewhere and I'm here for the hell of it now"

Comment

Not surprised. I loved Thor and Captain America. Iron man was great too..with the amount of talent they had..would have had to been a real stinker to make it too bad.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I will give you no spoilers cos i'm nice like that but...

Fucking awesome.
                    Good dialogue, good plot, and he really did an awesome job of tying the different superhero movies together - especially with the dynamics of all of their personalities.

And... Yes - it has Stan.
                    for that alone joss gets a
                    Last edited by PepperElf; 05-06-2012, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Movie was awesome. Pretty much the whole way through. But that last half-hour. OH MY GOD.

One CMoA after another.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

note: there was ONE sucky thing we had though...

Ironic really since it's a Joss Whedon film but...
                        we had people who will go to Shepard Book's "Special Hell" for the noise they made.

but even that couldn't ruin the film

Comment

I seen it on Friday and I'm taking my niece to see it, she already saw all the other movies in the Marvel cinematic universe. She loves superheroes, Captin America most of all, she started going crazy when she saw him in the commercial.
                          ......../\
                          ....../__\
                          ..../\...../\
                          ../__\../__\

Comment

I have to wait until tomorrow to see it. We're going to see it in IMAX 3D. Very excited!
                            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Check it out! This kid's life cannot get any cooler! What an awesome 'bad guy!'

"If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Working...
                              X