This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The universe owes me!

This one is just as much Zigcat's story if not more, but I thought I would put down my version.. maybe he can do his own post and tell his version of the story or add to this post, but I imagine it would be pretty much the same..

This happened about a year or two ago.. actually last summer I believe.

So its just after 11 perhaps ten minutes after opening the store, I remember because I hadn't even begun to put the dishes away from the night before.

CL=Crazy Lady
    ME=Nordel
    ZC=Zig Cat

A woman walks in.

CL: I want a large pepperoni pizza, and I want it free!
    (I'm barely awake.)
    ME: I'm sorry?
    CL: I said I want a large pepperoni pizza. And you're going to give it to me for free!
    ME: For free you say, huh? Did we promise you a store credit or something?
    (I am confused beyond words at this point)
    ( At this point Zig Cat Starts to walk towards the counter from the back of the store, Probably hearing the commotion of this lady screaming at the top of her lungs.)
    CL: The universe owes me! I want access to all the business, all the houses, all the apartments in the area. All of it belongs to me! I put my energy out into the universe and now it's time to collect!
    ZC: What's going in h--
    (The Crazy Lady repeats almost verbatim everythung she said to me.)
    CL: I've come to collect! I WILL GET MY FREE PIZZA!!!
    ZC: Like hell you are!
    ME: What the hell are you talking about.. energy! MUU-NEEE is what we except, not energy.
    CL: I have it on good authority from a higher power! I'm taking control of all the businesses residences apartments in the area! I've given out my energy for too long!! And now its time that I get a return on that!
    ZC: Get out of my store! Go on! Git!
    (ZigCat chases her out the door )
    ZC: Get the hell out of here!!

Anyways that's what happened as I remember it.. There might have been more things that were said but that's the details I can remember now. Maybe Zig can add to this.

My guess is she was just off her meds or something or maybe she just snapped. or maybe she got loose from a mental hospital or something.. one thing is for sure though. You shouldn't give THE SECRET to people who are mentally unstable (or anyone for that matter).

Actually, I suspect you were on camera. Smile!

Comment

*headdesk* that's...not how it works lady....that's not how it works at all...*sighs*

Comment

I am part of the universe. I am all and all is one, therefore your stuff is mine. The zen of entitlement.

Comment

Quoth Cranky Cabbie View Post
          I am part of the universe. I am all and all is one, therefore your stuff is mine. The zen of entitlement.
          ...part of the universe, my ass!
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

"The universe owes me!"

Bitch, fuck you, the universe owes everyone. Wear a hat, take a number, and get in line.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              "The universe owes me!"

Bitch, fuck you, the universe owes everyone. Wear a hat, take a number, and get in line.
              ....This....

Comment

Oh, but she IS a part of the universe.

A very, very, very teeny-tiny little insignificant part...
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                  Oh, but she IS a part of the universe.

A very, very, very teeny-tiny little insignificant part...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DufMJosYmJs

I couldn't help but be reminded of this.
                  Last edited by Cole's Law; 08-18-2013, 03:53 AM.

Comment

DEFINITELY off her meds ...

Comment

Now, I'm wondering what I'll get in return if I send my energy out into the universe...?
                      The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Quoth aurelemsrealm View Post
                        Now, I'm wondering what I'll get in return if I send my energy out into the universe...?
                        Pizza would be awesome .

Comment

Working...
                        X