This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speedos at breakfast time

Sunday morning after my audit shift I had two gentleman come into the breakfast room wearing nothing but boots and speedos. I had to politely let them know that this was like being in a restaurant - no shirt no service. Both of them complied and left - but really who shows up for breakfast dressed like that?

Bogans? Otherwise I got nothin'.

Comment

Not that I usually have any objection to chipolatas at breakfast, but....
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

"My Manwich! My speedos...!!!" [cookies for ref]

Comment

I can't imagine ANYWHERE a budgie smuggler is appropriate breakfast attire except a swim-up bar
          My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
            Not that I usually have any objection to chipolatas at breakfast, but....
            But you'd prefer my foot long jumbo sausage?
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
              But you'd prefer my foot long jumbo sausage?
              Does it plump when you warm it up?
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

They weren't the same couple who were having loud sex, were they?
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Shirts

I was expecting them to come back wearing shirts but still in speedos.

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
                    I was expecting them to come back wearing shirts but still in speedos.
                    Or wearing *only* shirt & shoes...
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

The real question here... Was there room for an actual banana in the banana hammock?
                      Last edited by YamiNoHime; 09-24-2019, 12:09 PM. Reason: spelling
                      My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

Quoth Valentinian View Post
                        Bogans? Otherwise I got nothin'.
                        Aussie for redneck
                        AkaiKitsune
                        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                          Or wearing *only* shirt & shoes...
                          You absolutely have to serve them then! At least, until the cops come take them away.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
                            Aussie for redneck
                            Bogans are another level of dumb beyond a redneck. Amazingly bogans are celebrated in Australia and have many tributes to them published. There are TV shows (made in Australia for local consumption) that are based on bogan characters.

This is the Wikipedia entry on them.

Sadly I live in a town that has a reputation of being bogan central. There is a higher number of them here so I have some experience.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
                              Aussie for redneck
                              Yes, I know (Aussie here) - I was suggesting that as a possibility, not requesting a definition

Comment

Working...
                              X