Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't know what it is or called but I want it.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what it is or called but I want it.

OK SC in La Dee Dodge for oil change also wants some little part for her Jeep soft top and led off with the title. OK So I say give me a couple min. I finally figure out it's a little rubber bumper. Not even shown on the parts breakdown but I conger up a PN and it's has so little need that it's 3-5 at our national warehouse.
    Bout this time cashier comes back and says she found it online. why didn't she do this first? OK I go look yes it's the part I looked up. OK
    They are $4.60 ea and 3-5 days.

You don't have them. Why not? -I've been open 2 years never once ordered them and Jeep does not even bother to stock them locally so no not a lot of demand.
    OH well it's cheaper there at 2.99
    https://www.quadratec.com/p/crown-au...ep-wrangler-jk

OOOKKKK what ever.
    shipping is 4.99 and they prob will still change tax.
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

I get this disturbingly often at the Store - somebody brings up an item from bulk foods without the code written down, and when I ask them what the item is they say "I don't know".

Comment

There's a very old joke from Reader's Digest about a farmer going in to a general store wanting them to price match a hatchet from Sear's catalog. The retailer says "sure", then quotes a price. Farmer objects, it's higher than Sears. Retailer says "but you'd have to pay shipping". Farmer grumbles and agrees to pay. Retailer wraps up the hatchet and puts it on the shelf. Farmer hollers he wants it now. Retailer says "come back in 3 weeks and you can have it".
      Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
      TASTE THE LIME JELLO OF DEFEAT! -Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth skeptic53 View Post
        There's a very old joke from Reader's Digest about a farmer going in to a general store wanting them to price match a hatchet from Sear's catalog. The retailer says "sure", then quotes a price. Farmer objects, it's higher than Sears. Retailer says "but you'd have to pay shipping". Farmer grumbles and agrees to pay. Retailer wraps up the hatchet and puts it on the shelf. Farmer hollers he wants it now. Retailer says "come back in 3 weeks and you can have it".
        I think you got that wrong- the retailer matches the price then...
        AkaiKitsune
        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
        X