This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhh....Christmas

Got some cool stuff from my parents last night, then went to Midnight Mass. Woke up this morning, and got to work glazing the ham, which turned out fantastic.

Then went over to my best friend's house. She and her husband loved the gifts I got, and their daughter--who is my god-daughter--had a blast with her presents. Then we ate lunch, which was GREAT!

We spent most of the afternoon napping and occasionally snacking. Then our mutual friend, Isaac came over. We've known Isaac since freshman year of college, and it's always good when he's in town. He got me a guide to getting fiction published.

After eggnog with rum, and brandy-filled chocolates, we are now sitting around watching A Muppet Christmas Carol.

I love these people. It amazes me that people not only want to be my friend, but have actually put up with me for nearly ten years now. Incredible.

Anyway. Merry Christmas to all!
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

I watched A Muppet Christmas Carol on Christmas Eve. I love the comedy between Gonzo and Rizzo and the music.
    I also watched A Muppet Family Christmas (the complete version), Fraggle Rock's Winter Holiday Special, A Christmas Story, Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas, Hey Arnold's Christmas Special and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Comment

Working...
    X