This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!!!! GEEK!!!!!!

I mean this with the most loving amount of respect my black heart can muster......but i had an all out geekgasm while poking around the internet....and somehow stumbled across this....

I've bought 3 (can't find an american store with them), 1 for personal use, and 2 to sell at the convention I'm going to in 2 weeks....

https://www.gamerabilia.co.uk/legend...a-satchel-belt
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

NOOOOOOO they're sold out! *whimper* *grabby hands at screen*

Comment

I had to leave the page...I want to buy everything on there for my son. Love it!
      You can't take the sky from me...

Comment

So how many other people have looked at that and said to themselves "I think I could make that"? Kind of too bad none of my friends are big Zelda fans, or I'd already be working on one.
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
          So how many other people have looked at that and said to themselves "I think I could make that"? Kind of too bad none of my friends are big Zelda fans, or I'd already be working on one.
          I not only thought this, I've actually made belt pouches very similar to this.

Comment

Ooooo, nice...Wait, I have that keychain! A variant on the snow hat, too (in black, they type with a poofball on top), Got 'em both via the points system at majorgamestore.

"Satchel belt" ? I hadn't heard that term for such an item before. Makes sense. "Fanny pack" isn't exactly a term you'd wanna use in front of a British person. Means something else entirely over there
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Valentinian View Post
              NOOOOOOO they're sold out! *whimper* *grabby hands at screen*
              You're not alone. First thing I said to myself was "how much?" Then saw the price and went to press the buy button.
              I AM the evil bastard!
              A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

ooo thats a nice suprise to wake up to!

So I placed the order last night, did some math and figured that at the furthest end of their delivery option, it would get here the Tuesday AFTER I need it for a convention....so i paid for much faster shipping....

I thought they wouldn't process it till monday at the earliest...and would get here sometime around singles awareness day.....I got an email this morning saying that its already being shipped and been picked up by the delivery company!!
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                  Ooooo, nice...Wait, I have that keychain! A variant on the snow hat, too (in black, they type with a poofball on top), Got 'em both via the points system at majorgamestore.

"Satchel belt" ? I hadn't heard that term for such an item before. Makes sense. "Fanny pack" isn't exactly a term you'd wanna use in front of a British person. Means something else entirely over there
                  We Aussies call them "bum bags" sometimes. Not to be confused with budgie smugglers
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Yay! just placed my order for one.
                    I AM the evil bastard!
                    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

US source? Well, there's this: http://www.gamer-heaven.net/the-lege...-with-satchel/
                      Seph
                      Taur10
                      "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

or I'm selling it on ebay.... $20 plus shipping.

Comment

Note that they're back in stock on the website.

Comment

Working...
                          X