Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright. Sarlon just needed a couple adjustments, and I'd like to ask dragonwings to include a restriction on the telepathy - like only with heavy concentration. But, looks like we might as well get started. I think we'll go ahead and do the intro posts.

So who wants to start?
    Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 11-05-2011, 04:02 AM.
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Name and Code Name: Sarah Tolami aka agent in training

Place of origin: Miami FL USA

Background: Born on the streets she is EXTREMELY smart, an orphan at an early age. while young she grew up fast and was only recently recruited. has a small problem with authority figures, but her street smarts are a little to good for her age.

Powers beyond seeing the unseen: edietic memory (can't spell but fancy term for photographic memory), fast learner.

What role the character is expected to play in FEND: research and field work/agent.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Just got back into town from a wedding, will post soon. Am exhausted, family drama is always fun..not.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Name and Code Name: Joey Monfries -- Agent Newton
          Place of origin: Chicago
          Background: Joey, a bit of a prodigy, got work as a profiler for the FBI (a la the BAU from "Criminal Minds") for several years before FEND offered him a job. As far as the FBI is concerned, Joey now does profiles for a private security firm. (Which, when one gets right down to it, isn't too far off the mark.) Joey has a degree of eidetic memory for anything he's read, and an intuitive grasp of many fields. He has basic self-defense training and firearms experience from his FBI days.
          Powers: In addition to the standard FEND ability ("sense unseen"), Agent Newton has an ability that FEND has classified as "tactile postcognition." When touching something, he has the ability to 'read' its entire history. This lets him know an object's origin and what it has experienced. FEND makes use of this ability when researching artifacts, usually at one of its secure facilities, but has sent him into the field to investigate strange disturbances.
          Role: Primarily research.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Sorry about my lack of response. Been cleaning up the house, and was up late watching Dune with Kheldarson tonight. I'll give everyone a reply Sunday morning.

Oh, and the "Foundation Files" link in my sig leads to material I've written up for the game. I'll add to it as we go along.
            Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 11-06-2011, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Also to note: since Kabe and I are understandably in the same house and all, when he gets busy with work, I'll be helping with the DM'ing duties. I'll mark them differently in my posts.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Also, anyone can feel free to message me on Skype if I'm not on here. It's rare for me to sign out of Skype completely.

Comment

Heh, when I am really interested in something (and have time..work starting soon, college, low energy cause illness is acting up) might have to reign me in sometimes. . Right now, just anxiously waiting to see what the set up is like for wherever they are taking me .
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                    Right now, just anxiously waiting to see what the set up is like for wherever they are taking me .
                    I can go ahead and edit that into my post if you'd like.

Comment

Would be good, unless you want me to create it. *cackles manically* oh I mean..I could do that.

Comment

Nah, I got it. Though one thing to remember - it's modern day, so mostly modern technology (though there are definitely going to be a few supergenius types in FEND that provide some advances), and they have nowhere near the resources Section 3 did. This is less "Will Smith's Men In Black" and more "the CIA for vampires".

Edit: And there you go.
                        Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 11-06-2011, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Jay, I have to say, you have been watching way too much Criminal Minds.

But I love it
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Oh and Kabe, I totally looked up that translation. Gaelic is one of the top 3 languages I'd love to actually speak fluently. But then I'm a language freak to began with. :P
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                              Jay, I have to say, you have been watching way too much Criminal Minds.

But I love it
                              Only seen Seasons 1&2 and about eight eps of Season 3. So, not really all that much.

But yeah, Joey's partially inspired by Reid, and partly by Chaz from Shadow Unit (which I need to get further into, I've only read up to the first part of the Season 1 finale).
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Heh, that is ok..my character is based on Shawn Spencer from Psych (only actually psychic).

With as much as I have to do to catch up with homework, and my final project in Flash I might not be able to be on much in the next couple of weeks. I am sorry. So far behind that I will need a miracle to pull a B in my classes. *sighs*
                                Last edited by Mytical; 11-07-2011, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X