X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must be cursed or

People are getting dumber.

The last 2 weeks have been really stupid. and I really do not know why.

For some reason people who are in apartments and hotels seem to believe that providing room numbers and apt. numbers is not required to receive a food delivery.

Last Friday night I had FIVE tickets in a row do this. This causes me to have to call them and get the proper information AND that delays me getting out the door to get them their crappy cheesey pies.

EVERY shift for the last 2 week has had a least one or two of these tickets

IN addition People do NOT want to pay attention to the order total. all they seem to see is the sub-total before sales tax and delivery charge. They act REAL surprised when I tell the real total. They want to argue but all I have to di os show them the paper ticket with the full total.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Been there, done that.
    "But I don't wanna pay tax/charge/fee..."
    "But I got a coupon for (price + tax in small letters), so that's all I got"

Much fun was also had when motel-goers had no bloody clue as to what damn motel they're at, much less an address. Room numbers, they could generally figure out... most of the time. Of course, the fact that they had ordered a pizza just 30 seconds ago didn't always stop them from going out to the fast food joints nearby.

Oddly enough, it was sometimes easier delivering a pizza to the truck scales out on the interstate, which not only involves finding Truck XXX, Company YYY, THEN finding the bloomin driver who may be off getting his paperwork straightened out with the office.

Comment

Working...
    X