This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You must be drunk or high...

...when l am watching you challenge the little green man on the zebra crossing sign to a fight🤭
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

I want to see a video of that fight.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Might have been a Malkavian. They argue with inanimate objects sometimes.

(cookies for reference)
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

A Malkavian can argue all they want with the little green man in the crossing signal. They won't be getting any green blood out of it, even though they'll be addressing some biting remarks toward it.

Maybe they think it's an Irish leprechaun? (Is there any other kind?)
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          Might have been a Malkavian. They argue with inanimate objects sometimes.

(cookies for reference)
          No, you stop.
          ludo ergo sum

Comment

Quoth rvdammit View Post
            No, you stop.
            You've made a powerful enemy this day, sign.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

If it was during the day it probably wasn't a Malkavian...unless it was one that forgot that they can't do out in the daylight or they were wearing some very strong sunscreen.

Comment

Why does it have to be Drunk or High? Stupid, both, or all three are also valid choices.

But then my family watches clip shows playing a game called "Dumb, Drunk, or Demon"
                My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X