Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that's a holy experience I guess?

Two altar boys arrested for putting weed in the censer burner

Maaaaan, christianity is awesommmmmeeee...

Oh, cool, crackers. *munch munch munch*

Comment

I suppose that's one way to get people back into the church.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Ah...such a shame that the site(tagline:it's funny but it's not real) states- backed up by its legal warging(sic)-that all its articles are fiction. So no there have not also been three cases of pregnancy by jellyfish this year in Spain...
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

That report of switching incense for weed may have been fiction, but I'm willing to bet the next one won't be.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
            That report of switching incense for weed may have been fiction, but I'm willing to bet the next one won't be.

Hey! Who turned Cheech and Chong loose in a Catholic Church?

That should be their next movie . . . .
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
              Oh, cool, crackers. *munch munch munch*
              A friend of mine from Quebec eats communion wafers as a snack. They're specifically sold as a snack up there, evidently. (Unless he's been pulling my leg for years.)
              “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
              One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
              The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
                A friend of mine from Quebec eats communion wafers as a snack. They're specifically sold as a snack up there, evidently. (Unless he's been pulling my leg for years.)
                There's an active nunnery (Poor Clares for the curious) near where the site my reenactment club meets to shoot (bows and arrows FYI) that sells communion wafers. I'm assuming to anyone who wants to order them that is.

Comment

Amazon sells communion wafers.

Personally, I always found them not to have much flavor.

Comment

Working...
                  X