Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg! I love that part! But yeah, sooo not work appropriate.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth LoneCat617 View Post
      -Not allowed to change the radio station that's played during intermissions - 70 year old ladies do NOT appreciate the genius of Lars Ulrich
      Well, I know where I won't be playing bingo when I'm 70. *huff*
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
        Well, I know where I won't be playing bingo when I'm 70. *huff*
        Hee. I was in a near-future, high-tech RPG campaign set in the year 2040. The GM specifically mentioned Metallica's "Fuel" and "Enter Sandman" being used to sell Caddys.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

• Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
          I am not allowed to:
          --Listen to my mp3 player (or the radio app on my phone) while doing said cleaning, or any other time during the course of my shift
          The fuck, really? My manager doesn't give a damn that I do the same exact thing as long as it's only in one ear (I can be blasting Mayhem or some other heavy metal band and still hear the door chime like i was right next to the speaker. It's quite LOUD)
          If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            It probably is not a good idea to go strolling into the fixture room, which currently reeks of a dead animal of unspecified species, and exclaim "Wooo! It smells like Casey Anthony's car trunk in here!"

You sir are truely EVIL!
            If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

• Quoth pzychobitch View Post
              You sir are truely EVIL!
              Thank you for noticing.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I am not Chinese, and my name is not Won Hung Lo.

Comment

• This is from the job I just left.

We were not allowed to:

1. Show boredom or irritation when dealing with customers (this was written explicitly in our manual).

2. Have frizzy, messy or fly-away hair.

3. Wear nail polish any other colour than pink, beige/tan or clear.

4. Refuse samples to customers, even if we could tell they weren't actually interested in our products or didn't really understand that we were doing product samples and weren't actually a cafe/restaurant (at most we could offer them a product spiel and hope that would either deter or wake people up).

5. Carry our lunch through the store, even though the kitchen is at the front and the staff room is at the back (we had to put it in a shop bag).

6. Tell people they broke their unit because they didn't clean it properly. Instead we get to refer them to tech so that tech can tell them. Oh and don't forget how pissed off people usually get when we can't fix their problem then and there, or, my favourite: a customer complained about me because I couldn't tell her what tech would say when she called them.

Comment

• One of my assessments for my English teaching class this semester is to tell 3 stories, be recorded doing so and then pick the best one.

Sadly I am not allowed to do "Go the F*Ck To Sleep" as a reading

(ETA: we CAN pick any "picture" book to read...just not that one )
                    Last edited by fireheart; 02-29-2012, 06:11 AM.
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      Thank you for noticing.
                      You got it!

Comment

• Tell a customer contact that I'd "love them forever" if they get something urgent sorted for me.

Blame everything on the February curse.
                        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Yes, our truck docks are steep.

Yes, our truck docks are on a weird angle.

But stop referring to the truck drivers trying to maneuver the trailers perfectly against the dock bumpers as "pull and pray."

Comment

• If students ask me where the cafeteria is located, do not point them in the opposite direction.

I am not allowed to comment "First" to unlock the forums so I can read people's responses (short version: one of the forums is a Q&A forum, I cannot view anyone else's responses until I have posted my own)

When you're doing your drawing practical, don't start drawing the art tutor to resemble Hiwatari from D.N. Angel. (one of my classmates did that.... He's pretty good in that aspect which made me jealous )

No juggling the egg shakers.

Do not grab a pencil and start tapping on a tambor like it's a bodhran.

When the Liberty Bell March comes on, do not recreate the Silly Walk Sketch.

When you attend PE, actually remember to put bike shorts on under your skirt....(No I didn't flash anyone)

My thematic study cannot incorporate anything from Avenue Q.

Comment

• Quit trying to pageant walk. You suck at it.

After pageant-walking for everybody at the service desk before a team huddle, upon being informed you are on camera, do not look up into the camera dome and blow a kiss.

Comment

• Aother one from today.

I am not allowed to retell "Charlie The Unicorn" for my storytelling segments.

Comment

Working...
                                X