This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
    "I can't forget because of the constant triggers" (several versions from the 60s to the 80s)
    Always Something There to Remind Me

Deadly Female Monarch
    Meeeeoooow.....
    Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• Killer Queen- by Queen

Filthy Actions Performed Inexpensively - alliterative song title- 1976

Comment

• Quoth smfrazier View Post
        Filthy Actions Performed Inexpensively - alliterative song title- 1976
        Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap - AC/DC

more than one nocturnal mental fantasy - female duo of the 70's
        I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• Quoth Treasure View Post
          more than one nocturnal mental fantasy - female duo of the 70's
          Hmm...could it be These Dreams by Heart? That came out in the 80s but yeah, Ann and Nancy started in the 70s

--------

"I need a place to stay, please" (popular group, late 60s or early 70s)
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

"I need a place to stay, please" (popular group, late 60s or early 70s)
            "Gimme Shelter" by The Rolling Stones? (Wild guess. Will hold off on next clue pending response.)
            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• Quoth Crossbow View Post
              "Gimme Shelter" by The Rolling Stones? (Wild guess. Will hold off on next clue pending response.)
              Pretty good for a wild guess...you got it
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Pretty good for a wild guess...you got it
                Wow. Ok, then.

"My desire is to emulate your existence exactly." - 1967 animated movie soundtrack

(So I'm going in a slightly different direction. It happened to be what was playing on my mp3 player this morning. Deal. )
                "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Wow. Ok, then.

"My desire is to emulate your existence exactly." - 1967 animated movie soundtrack

(So I'm going in a slightly different direction. It happened to be what was playing on my mp3 player this morning. Deal. )
                  Is it "I Wanna Be Like You" from the Jungle Book?

If so here's:

Inferno and Precipitation - 1970 by a male singer

Comment

• Going on just the clue, Fire and Rain, though I have no idea who sang it off the top of my head.

Assuming that is correct: "Red-Hot Iron Visage" - From within the last 5 years by a female singer.

Comment

• I'd have to say "Poker Face" by Gaga?? If so...

The upper section of this establishment has gone incendiary. - 1984
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth smfrazier View Post
                        Is it "I Wanna Be Like You" from the Jungle Book?
                        Yep.

Quoth Mytical View Post

The upper section of this establishment has gone incendiary. - 1984
                        "The Roof is on Fire" by Rock Master Scott and the Dynamic Three

----

Next up:

"Farewell to an Unknown Individual" - 1979

Comment

• Poker face is correct for my previous song:

Current song would be "Goodbye Stranger" by SuperTramp

NEXT SONG:

"Multiplication, Addition, Subtraction, OR Division." - 1972 song

Comment

• Quoth Chanlin View Post

NEXT SONG:

"Multiplication, Addition, Subtraction, OR Division." - 1972 song
                            Guessing out of the blue again...

Operator by Jim Croce?

Comment

Guessing out of the blue again...

Operator by Jim Croce?
                              We have a winner

Comment

• Wow. It seems the Wild-Ass-Guess Generator (tm) is working up to spec finally.

Deep Affection for Overgrown Tropical Forests - 1977

Comment

Working...
                                X