This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Yes. He's in that village. And he's an avatar of death. Let's go."
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Chuckling darkly, Colt limbers his rifle, pulls back the charging bolt and follows Sapputiyok into the village.

Comment

• When you two arrive, he has a small child backed into a dead end alley (his back is too you both). "Now this won't hurt..much. I need to test this to see the effects." For some reason you don't exactly believe him when he tells the kid it won't hurt.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sapputiyok rushes in until xe's about 30 feet away from the skip. Xe reaches out with xer powers to lift the child and set them in the road behind xer, around the corner and out of sight of the skip. Sapputiyok glances at the child and orders, "Go! Run away!"

Then xe turns xer full attention to the skip. A slight shimmer appears in the air around Sapputiyok as xe puts up a protective shield. Xe adopts a strong stance, expecting to use the skip's actions against him.
          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• As Sapputiyok scrambled for the kid, Colt took a risk. Entering the building next to the alley, he made his way up two floors and onto the equivalent of a fire escape, above and behind the skip as Sapputiyok held the skip's attentions. Colt zeroed in.

Comment

• "Well, what do we have here." The guy chuckles. "Didn't they warn you not to give me any warning?" Suddenly he is just..gone. Your gizmo that detects dimension jumps goes off, letting you know he is in a whole different dimension.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Colt leaps down from the ladder's end. "Dammit. He heard me, didn't he?"
                He was trying to assuage 'tiyok's guilt by taking on the blame. "Well, at least the kid is okay, but now where do we go?"

Comment

• Steel answers this one. "Well correct me if I am wrong..but he will now be looking for us right? So maybe we need somebody who can prevent dimension jumping? I know just the person..if you two are interested."

Comment

• Sappuityok is completely unfazed by Colt's "taking the blame." Xe speaks in an even tone, "I couldn't not save the child from him, even knowing that it would alert him to our presence and give him a chance to escape. I was hoping his cruel side would cause him to attack me, so I could use his moves against him or you could shoot him. That obviously didn't work."

Sapputiyok looks at the gizmo while xe talks, attempting to determine where the skip was now and how to get there.
                    Last edited by Ghel; 08-27-2013, 06:12 PM.
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• According to the device he has landed on prime earth (Dimension 1). Which could be major trouble. The nearest portal is through the nexus or through 777.

Comment

• "Well, Steel knows somebody who can keep our target from jumping arou- What? Where is he?"

Comment

• Steel says (Aloud so both can hear.. yes he CAN do it, but usually doesn't) "Prime Earth. Major bad news. There is a reason it is called Earth Prime. If that universe is disrupted majorly..all the Multiverse could collapse in on itself."

Comment

• Sapputiyok looks momentarily surprised, then realizes xe has seen much stranger things than a talking suit of armor and brushes it off. "That sounds bad. What about this person who can keep him from moving between dimensions? Where do we find xer?"
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Again aloud "Well, I gotta warn you..he is .. a bit insane. Still .. his name is Void. He can void any one power from somebody. So we could keep him from crossing dimensions OR keep him from shadow porting..but not both. He can be found in dimension 998..."

Comment

• "Okay. 'Tiyok, you get Void, I'll hunt down our Jumper. Prime Earth can't be too different from 317."

Comment

Working...
                                X