This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No, sir," Valzar said, "I'll reduce these things to ash soon enough."
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Colt grumbled, "Pride goeth before a fall, kid. Watch yer ass out there. Boss, you have copies of the other files I found in B'axis' safe. From what I could tell, those other officers were simply being blackmailed to not pursue specific cases. I'm not you, but... I'd be lenient."
      Colt thought a moment, then asked, "Are the kid-gloves still off?"

Comment

• "Until such time as we know the swords are no longer a threat, the ends will have to justify the means. I don't like it, but this is a priority. Red tape will have to wait."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Colt nodded, "Then I'd institute an Internal Affairs Department, and make certain a particular bounty hunter from Dimension 317 was their first target."
          So warning Strongman, Colt took Pathfinder and left.

Comment

• "Where am I heading, sir?" Valzar asked his CO, "And, how am I getting there?"
            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Sapputiyok stares at Strongarm nervously. Finally, xe finds xer words and interrupts Valzar. "You want me to lead people? Lead members of the IDP? I have no experience leading people. I... don't know what to do." Sapputiyok looks like a cornered animal, eyes darting for a means of escape, like xe's having a panic attack. Xe seems completely out of xer arena.
              "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Colt

Even with the glove, Pathfinder still gives you visions of glory. You see yourself renown the multiverse over as somebody who can find anything. With the glove, it is not as strong as a compulsion as Fatespinner had, but the allure of being able to find anybody or anything at a moments notice is always in the back of your mind. You could find items of ancient power that have been hidden for eons, discover lost civilizations, even find Rutopia.. which the Utopians have put up protections so that others could not find it. It doesn't take much will though, at least for now, to bend it to your will. So, the question is .. which sword to track down first?

Sapputiyok

Strongarm pauses, not expecting this reaction. "Easy, easy. If it is something you would not rather do, there are lots of other things that will be just as helpful. Relax, I won't ask you to do anything you do not want. I just figured with your somewhat telepathic ability that you could coordinate with people even in areas where our technology does not work. How do you feel about research?"

Valzar

Strongarm sends you to the mechanic who has upgraded the dragon-ladies bike a bit. She also hands you a nexus map of the worlds that the creatures have been harassing. Smiling she says "Sit on the bike.. I think you will like what happens" ((When you do so the bike will 'change' to a black motorbike with flames down the side)). "When you activate your belt while on the bike, it will change even further. It adapts to you."
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Colt murmurs, "Yeah, this isn't a bad idea at all... Noooo... send the guy who wants to be known for his talent with an item that promises glory for his talents."
                  Colt looked out over a valley of black igneous rock and red, lava-like water.
                  Whoa... the Fire-falls of Viventai Three? The blade we seek is a preener. Steel said.

Comment

• Sheathing Pathfinder as he peaked over a rise, Colt thought, "No. This is too damn easy. A sword in a stone in the middle of a valley of green in a black and red landscape. Too damn easy."

Comment

• "Neat bike," Valzar said, as he got on, "I wonder what the special features might be."

After sitting down, Valzar set the two halves of his belt buckle together, and turned the firefly emblem to face up.

As he did so, he said one word, "Henshin."

Where he sat after the flames died down now sat Kamen Rider Blaze.

Comment

• Sapputiyok calms down a bit. "Research... Yes, I... I think I can do that. What do you need me to do?"
                        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Colt

Colt finds out he is not alone. A figure reaches the sword before you do. Looks like a Lich of some sort. It touches it and hisses, drawing back its hand.

Valzar

The bike burst into flames, but seems not to be damaged, nor does the flame bother you. It's tires are burning. A shield of fire forms a bit above the handle bars. You have to ride low to get it's protection, but it doesn't harm anything. ((You can post about arriving to one of the places that the yeti are bothering, and there is about a dozen of the yeti causing problems))

Ghel

Strongarm nods "I need you to do research on death from this dimension" ((The dimension of the avatar of death gone rogue" and "Find more on the seven swords if you can."

Comment

• Blaze crested the hill, watching for signs of the yetis. Looking in the distance, he catches signs on his scanners of a decent sized group of lifeforms. Getting closer, he sees his targets,and prepares to engage, first charging towards them with his flame shield up.

Comment

• Well, crap. Colt takes careful aim with his assault rifle and squeezes the trigger.

Comment

• Valzar

The first pass catches the group off guard, sending several flying. You learn quickly though that they are agile creatures. The rest of the group that was not hit on the first pass is easily able to dodge any follow up passes. There is about 3 of them left of this group, but they are a lot more agile then their size indicates.

Colt

The bullets seem to pass through some odd barrier on the way to the target, and pick up a blue 'trail' of some sort. You expect since the creature is mostly bone for the bullet to pass harmlessly through it, but to your utter amazement this does not happen. The figure looks like it is kicked by a mule, flying backwards from the force that the bullets hit. Chances are you can not kill the thing with bullets, but something odd is going on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X