Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh wow! BIG news! Thanks for the update!
    The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

• WOOOHOOO Glad to hear he is doing better.
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I Just saw this, I haven't been able to keep up on here due to being super busy, but I'm glad to hear that by now the crisis seems to be over. Good luck to him and you.
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• Wow..where to begin? How to begin?? Ok..first the good news..I am back, I am here, and I am posting. And..I can not say how much the support has meant to me...this post will probably take a couple of tries..so please bear with me...
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Your back and your posting. Makes me happy. Now go get some rest.
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• Great to see you posting again, now do what csquared said and get some rest!

Comment

• going to be a bit before able to update..talking to doc on phone and work through email
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Take your time, mate. Good to see you back.

Rapscallion

Comment

• No rush.. Glad to see you back.. We can wait..
                    Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

• Good to see you back
                      Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• <HUGGLES>

wb Myt, don't overstrain yourself! D:
                        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

• Ok to make a long story short..I have cirrhosis of the liver (don't drink, don't smoke, don't use recreational drugs)..my liver pushed against my esophageal verracies (spelling) causing them to burst.

I was rushed up to University of Cincinnati. You all know a lot of what happened there. Though maybe not that it took no less then SIX people to keep me down when they tried to put that tube in my throat. I was out of it .. so please don't blame me for that. I just want to thank everybody for all the awesome well wishes, and to warn you I am NOT out of the woods yet. Rebleeding is a possible problem. So..keep the good vibes coming

Comment

• Glad you're feeling better, Mytical. Take all the time you need. Good thoughts are still coming your way.
                            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• *gentle hugs*

YAAAAAAAAAY ISSA MYTICAL! SO happy to see you up and about, even if it's cautiously!

You had me seriously worried there, mister! Thank goodness for your niece, she helped keep all of us sane.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                                I was rushed up to University of Cincinnati.
                                You were in good hands, friend. 10 minutes from my house...I Sooo wanted to come see you! I'm so very, very glad that you're out of the woods for now. I shall be praying for further progress!
                                "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
                                X