Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry about not being active lately, but my mind has been a bit off lately. Not the most creative right now
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I've been feeling much the same.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• That's more or less what causes my occasional long absences from posting. The last one was just further extended by power outages.
        » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• he he... hand-to-hand for Clark anyone?

Aramis: Where have you been?!
          Porthos: Taking care of something ugly!

Comment

• Yay long working days for store setup >.<

Grand opening's next week, so I'll be out of commission for that (store's planning on shutting down the major highway for parking...and they'll prolly need it >.<). But after that...I'll try to post more often. Maybe put some feelers out for a RP of my own.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• house was flooded on 8-5-12...
              need something to post in reply to keep my mind from running amok

Comment

• I've been working my tail off (not that you'd know it from my bank account) and have pretty much been keeping the house running singlehandedly. I think my muses are waiting for me to get some time to actually pay attention to them ^_^
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                X