This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo Ebayer/Line seller gets his!

It drives me nuts these campers who sell their spots or just put this stuff on ebay. Im a gamer, I want to play the consoles!
    So I was in line at Best Buy to get a Nintendo on launch day. I did not have to camp out and still got one (yay!)
    So #8 in line was this tool in a Pac Man Shirt. He brought NO money with him. It was his intent to sell his spot in line. Well, 6 AM Sunday morning there were 60 people in line for 84 systems, so he was getting worried.
    BB gave out tickets at 8 AM, and by 7:50 there were 100+ in line. So he's trying to sell and there are NO takers. So he gets his ticket and immediately tries to scalp it. The managers at Best Buy see this and immediately start busting him, telling him to buy a system or leave. He said he's gonna buy one.
    The best thing I saw all day was him leaving empty handed, doing the walk of shame back to his car, no money and no Nintendo!
    #85 in line was this cute little kid, couldn't have been more than 8, who was super upset. It made my day that Pac Man didn't get anything, and BB gave his ticket to the 8 year old.

In the immortal words of Nelson Muntz:

HA HA!
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
      In the immortal words of Nelson Muntz:

HA HA!
      Seconded.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Thirded.
        You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Sounds like he got used like a diaper.

Comment

after seeing a guy walk away with my wii and moving onto his 6 other stores where he had wii's lined up this story warms my heart. (btw my thing turned out just like managment said.....wii for free ftw!!! only waited 2 days as well >)
            Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Comment

Working...
            X