• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For our Muscle Car Fans - the 2018 Koenigsegg Regera

1,500 hp, hybrid electric/combustion v8 twin turbo motor

Max speed around 280mph; zero to 250 in about 20 seconds

Max to zero stopping speed 10 seconds

Street legal, Meets California Emissions standards, and uses ordinary 91 octane, E85 fuel.

Only ten million bucks or so. Jay Leno checks it out. Thought y'all might wanna do the same. Enjoy!
    Last edited by EricKei; 01-03-2019, 09:33 PM.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Maybe keep Richard Hammond out of this one...
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Yeah, I think I have that much just laying around collecting dust...
      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

On the car that went from 250+ to zero in ten seconds, IIRC, their remark was "Yeah, we can't use that car anymore"
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
          Yeah, I think I have that much just laying around collecting dust...
          So do I. Problem is, the dust is so thick I can't find it.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            Maybe keep Richard Hammond out of this one...
            Oh sure, just take all the joy out of life why don't you.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
              Oh sure, just take all the joy out of life why don't you.
              Thank you, I try.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
              X