Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Curls up next to Kana, pats her back and hands over tissues.* I wanna sleeeeeep!
    Jazzy woke me up from a great dream, I'm so nauseous and sleepy, and I just want her to go back to sleep. Some bastard is outside somewhere close, racking it up on a noisy motorcycle at 4 am! Who the fuck does that!?
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
      Some bastard is outside somewhere close, racking it up on a noisy motorcycle at 4 am! Who the fuck does that!?
      They must be related to the people who live in the apartment above mine, who decided to have a sumo-wrestling match at three in the morning.
      I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• @Severen13: 3am? Good grief, doesn't anyone care about their neighbours anymore. *Facepalm* Yeah, I forgot were I was again.

They came past slowly not long after I posted with a car behind them. I'm going to hazard a guess and say they were filming it.

Jazzy had her prep church service this morning. She did a song and dance with the rest of her cohort in front of around 1000 people. After her bit, I ended up running an impromptu creche as Bubbles didn't want to sit still anymore and some 'parents' let their 2-4 year olds follow us out and didn't come out themselves to retrieve them. Still soo tired!

Comment

• If I had my own car again, and and idea where to go, I'd be so out of this house right now. I have had it.
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Facebook status that may start a huge fight vs. a detailed dissection and response to my mother's email in private that will be sent to all of her friends as proof of my terrible behaviour. I can't decide.

(She emailed me for my birthday, offering the chance to apologise for the rift.)

Comment

• @Mishi: yesh. That's no choice.
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• .........Climbing in..........

I spent most of the day in the ER. I woke up this morning covered in hives from head to toe and my throat swelling shut. Three meds and being monitored for three hours and I am home.

Comment

• *hugs FCCR*

I'm so sorry hun. I'm glad you're feeling better.
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *hugs FCCR* I hope it never ever happens again!

Comment

• For the next few days I am only using the non allergen products that I know I can use. I will start adding things one at a time every three days until I find out if my laundry detergent, body wash, shampoo or conditioner could be causing it

Comment

• Eeek, FCCR, that is very scary. I'm glad you're doing better and I hope you can figure out what caused it without having to go through that again... *hugs*
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• @FCCR: How frustrating! I hope you figure it out quickly and don't need another trip to the hospital.

@Dragon Wings: Thankies. *Cuddles back* I went with the thermonuclear war option. Emailed her AND posted a firm status, because we have 38 friends in common and I know that she will forward my email to a good chunk of them. Along with her lovely, kind emails that seem relatively innocent unless you really know her.

Comment

• Ugh. Daughter woke up sick today.

And while I was getting her room cleaned - she threw up on my computer chair.

*sigh*

At least now she's all cleaned up and tucked back into bed.
                            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *hugs everybody* My hands won't stop shaking, I can't even open a blasted pill bottle (both weakness and shaking)..typing taking about twenty times longer then it should...feel so weak, helpless, and a blasted burden on everybody. Claiming a corner, just want to not be in pain for one day..just one..*sighs*
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I can sympathize. Have to be at work in 2 hrs and nnerve in my arm is screaming at me. Shouldn't be typing.
                                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                                X