Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapputiyok addresses all three of the men in the room. "If what I've been told is correct, the Avatar of Death is searching for these swords."
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• All three of you could swear for a moment you see a fire in Strongarm's eyes. "Oh no." He turns to Valzar. "Your training will have to wait. This is priority one. Don't care how you do it, don't care what it takes. Find these swords and destroy them, if it is possible, at all costs. Even one in the wrong hands is bad, but if all seven fall into the same wrong hands? It's game over. We all lose." He stands up "DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?! Kidgloves are off, if you have to break, bend, or ignore the rules I DO NOT CARE. Get this done!"
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Colt grinned in a way that could make some consider him "the wrong hands" and cracked his knuckles.
        "Best news I've heard all day Boss."

Comment

• Colt considered a moment. "And I think I know a good place to start looking for clues, too. C'mon, New Guy; we got a possible lead to hunt down."

Comment

• Valzar responded, "Yes, sir. Where are we going?"
            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• "You'll find out when we get there. Right now, you and 'Tiyuk are the only folks I place my full trust upon. No offense, Boss! This... isn't something I think you should know about until the paperwork hits your desk."

Comment

• Sapputiyok looks lost, confused, as if xe's trying to sort through a mountain of information with a teaspoon. Xe slowly turns xer head to Colt and says, "If you think you know where to start looking, I'll go with you."
                "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Upon their arrival at the Red Coin, and careful observation of the environment's denizens, Colt cautioned his companions.
                  "Okay... You two go in and just be... two 'normal' people in a rough bar. Watch each other's back, be ready for rough-stuffs, and do not drink anything from an open glass. I'll be going a bit after you in camouflage mode; I have the feeling the types in here can smell 'Cop' and or 'Bounty Hunter' from 500 yards away at a dead run in the opposite direction. Be discrete, but be on the look out for anyone... from work, 'tiyuk. We're looking for a 'dirty' cop."

Comment

• "We're looking for someone from the IDP? That may be difficult. There's likely thousands we have not met." Sapputiyok opens xer 6th sense and scans for more powerful beings nearby, particularly any xe may have met before.
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "I know... but it's still something we gotta do. The Utopians told me about this when I was there... I, for one, despise 'wrong cops'. Disgrace to the badge. We find this scuzz-bucket and show no mercy."

Comment

• Sapputiyok

In the Nexus there are quite a few who would register as powerful.. and that is just within the range of your senses. The IDP officers are all a bit more powerful then average citizens. In the bar there is only one besides the three of you, but that is the bartender, and his power level is only slightly higher then an average person. If the dirty cop is in here they would show up, so chances are at least right now they are not here.

Sapputiyok and Valzar

The bar is a dirty place, with rowdy patrons, as is to be expected. None really pay attention to you, so at least there is not a worry of being outted as IDP. About at the same time, however, Valzar's HUD and Sapputiyok's sense pick up a .. blank spot. Not that there is nothing there, but that something is there that neither can seem to pick up.. and it is NOT Colt.

Colt

You are able to move around freely because of Steel. Nobody has a clue you are there, however, you do not know about the 'blank spot' the other two have picked up. Your instincts tell you that if there is any evidence it would be in the back or in a safe somewhere, not out in the open. You do not spot or notice any IDP personnel besides your two partners.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Steel, how long can you maintain camouflage?

Comment

• "We started with a full charge, so I can maintain it for awhile. Unfortunately there is no set time, sometimes the power drains slow, sometimes fast."

Comment

• Sapputiyok tries to look (with xer eyes) at the area where the blank spot appears to be. Even though people aren't paying attention to xer, xe attempts to be subtle about looking in that area.
                              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• A few things you notice. People seem to be avoiding the area even without appearing they know they are avoiding it. At first you have a very hard time even looking at the spot, as if your mind is trying to make you not look there. What you do finally see, however, makes little sense. It appears to be a rutopian, but it is well known that the Utopians keep them in their home world. Also, you notice none of the gadgets or gismos that Rutopians would probably normally have around them.

When the figure realizes you notice him (definitely a male) you hear a slightly familiar voice in your head. "I am not your enemy." It sounds like the voice that warned you that the avatar was looking for the swords. What a Rutopian would be doing giving such a warning is another matter.
                                Last edited by Mytical; 02-06-2014, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X