This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damning with faint praise...

Congratulations...your shop has been voted best service provided out of the half dozen surveyed in your area.
    Reason why you got top spot...
    1.your staff were the only ones who actually looked up from their phone..conversation...rolling their cigarettes to acknowledge the customer
    2.your staff actually had a conversation with the customer. True 'there you go thanks mate' is never going to top the list of 'displays of stunning linguistics' but you beat the shops who managed to serve them in complete silence...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

"Congratulations, your shop was the least worthless in the area..." Damn, that's an awfully high standard to beat.

I can only imagine what kinds of shit are going to roll downhill (mostly) towards those other shops.

Comment

Before I worked at my current store, I worked for the same owner at a different store. He was considering buying the one I now work at, and I happened to be in the area, so I stopped by for a little reconnaissance.
      When I told my Manager (who would also be moving to the new store if/when the sale happened), he asked if I thought we could do better than they were at customer service.
      I said, "I walked in, wandered around the store for five minutes, made eye-contact with someone who's name tag said Assistant Manager and said 'Hi'. The first time anyone spoke to me was when I stepped up to the register. YES, we can do better than they do."

Comment

As one Mystery Shopper's report I read suggested... 'On entering your store,I thought I had discovered the secret to the powers of invisibility'
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

... continuing this theme.
          Your restaurant's quality of food and service was rated between 'Unsatisfactory' and 'Poor'. However,you get the prize as yours was the only one out of the competing restaurants where the customers actually said a)yes they would return and eat there and b)they would advise someone else to eat there.
          Congratulations are in order I guess....

Comment

They must have some killer prices, or very persuasive staff!
            This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
            I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

"The food didn't actually attempt to kill/maim/eat me. Was able to keep it down after consumption."

I just have to wonder just where and what chain this be, if for no other reason, so I can avoid it. (especially those other shops that can't win against this pitiful showing)

Comment

Working...
              X