Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leonard (on the subject of lifting a heavy box up several flights of stairs): "Do you have any ideas?"

Sheldon: "Yes, but they all involve having a green lantern and a power ring."

--From The Big Bang Theory
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• "Get that weak shit off my track!"

--Speed (Emile Hirsch), to his rival during the climactic race sequence, in Speed Racer (2008)

"Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• "Everyone's an idiot. Just on different subjects." Will Rogers
        Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

• You can't believe in something you don't. - Ricky Gervais
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• We're vikings we have a stubbornness problem.

Thanks for nothing you useless reptile

Astrid: So what's the plan?
            Hiccup: Do something stupid
            Astrid: you've already done that
            Hiccup: then its time to do something crazy

-All from How to Train your Dragon

Loved that movie
            Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• "Here's another curse for you... may all your bacon burn." - Calcifer, Howl's Moving Castle.
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                "Here's another curse for you... may all your bacon burn." - Calcifer, Howl's Moving Castle.
                What, did Retail Workhorse piss you off?

----completely unrelated but I figured I should post a quote----

To treat your facts with imagination is one thing, but to imagine your facts is another. ~John Burroughs

Comment

• I believe that I am bigger than the universe, smaller than the universe and equal to it.

-George Carlin, Last Words, p. 285

---------

Be. Do. Get.
                  I do plenty. I get some. But I don't BE.

-George Carlin, Last Words, p. 288

----------

"This world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel."

-Horace Walpole, 1776.

Comment

• If you're describing what you're doing, then you're not doing it. - Lewis Black talking about Twitter (from Stark Raving Black)

Comment

• My favorite George Carlin quote:

"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls."
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I think that's my favourite part: "Are you sure no one's been orally affixed to you recently?". As if such a thing would slip your mind. -.--Gravekeeper

"Did you miss the first BlazBlue? Well, you're a horrible person."
                        IGN's Review of Blazblue Continuum shift!
                        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• “Really, now you ask me,” said Alice, very much confused, “I don’t think–”

“Then you shouldn’t talk,” said the Hatter.

Comment

• Napoleon Solo: Got any ideas Illya?
                            Illya Kuryakin: How can I have any ideas? I'm dead.

From a Season 1 episode of "The Man From U.N.C.L.E." (and I can't recall off the top of my head which one at the moment.)
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.

Herb Brooks. Coach of the 1980 U.S. Ice Hockey team that beat the Russian Hockey team for the gold medal.

Comment

• "Once again, we see there is nothing you can possess that I cannot take away."
                                --Dr. Herni Belloq, Raiders of the Lost Ark

Say this to your kids the next time you ground them.
                                Enjoy my latest stupid quest for immortality. http://1001plus.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X