This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The new layout isn't so hot"

I mentioned in another post that my store is finishing up a remodel. Most of my customers like the new format.

But (not) sorry, Grandpa, you're in the minority. If you are willing to pay off corporate, they might go back to the old layout. This would be at least a six digit figure, all being to the left of the decimal point.

Me: "OK sir, thank you for your opinion", and going right back to what I was doing without any further words.

Sounds like the argument the store manager had with a customer just after the second Harry Potter movie came out. We had the fourth book for sale in a display behind the register (why we were selling huge books in a movie store, I have no idea, but we were). Anyway, the SM was checking out this biker type guy one day, and got all the way through the transaction before the guy blurted out "Harry Potter is witchcraft!"
    The SM looked him dead in the eye and said "I'm sorry you feel that way, sir, however, you're the first to complain about it here, and I can't just take them down because of one person."
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

That's when you plop this bad boy straight onto the counter and say, "No, THIS is witchcraft!"

Hopefully he'll run away and you can put it back under the counter for the next dumbshite who tries to tell you that Harry Potter is the devil.
      "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Cyanocobalamin=Vitamin B12. Are you the 12th kid in your family with a name starting with B?
        Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
        TASTE THE LIME JELLO OF DEFEAT! -Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
        X