Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When corporate-ingrained inflexibility gets in the way, this guy dials the pettiness up to eleven. (cents)
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Entitled teen comes for dinner, gets served PWNADE.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• This pizza girl dodged a huge bullet...

Comment

• Mechanic helps a woman escape from her stalker ex.

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            Entitled teen comes for dinner, gets served PWNADE.
            Oh, that was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. It's always heartwarming to see some snotty punk get comeuppance! I wonder if the girl told everyone at school what a putz he was?
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
              I wonder if the girl told everyone at school what a putz he was?
              I'm sure she did and all her social media friends as well.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• This one's for EvilHomer: Enough to Make You Hit The Ceiling.

Comment

• But you got the job.

When I interviewed for my last job (which I retired from 21 years later) we had a snow storm, the Government closed early due to the weather, the Air Florida plane crashed into the 14th St
                  bridge, a Metro subway train jumped a switch and crashed, and I got the job.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Got another boss for the cloning vats...

Comment

• Not Always Right Avengers

(Mod edit: merged into sticky thread)

So I couldn't track down the thread that used to enclose links to Not Always Right, so I made one.

In "Sightings" natch, because they're not directly from the person posting here.

This "old lady" initially looked like a helpless victim, but turned out to be patient, and sneaky!

It starts with a Ten...

Comment

• Old age and treachery... do NOT mess with the elderly, especially when they're too old to give a ____.

Comment

• (Mod edit: merged into sticky thread)
                          Thanks for the rescue!

Comment

• Anytime
                            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Play sexist games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

• Play sexist games, win stupid prizes, the educational edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X