X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here it is!

The CS Photo Album is back!

Let's get a few important points out of the way first

Picture submissions go to pics@csalbum.com Make sure you include your CS user name.

If you have photos in the temporary album and would like them to be transferred, you must PM me or email me at the address above.

The Photo Album is a separate site. If you experience a bug or have problems using the site, DO NOT START A THREAD ON customerssuck.com. Instead, PM me or email bugs@csalbum.com

To log in to the photo album, use your customerssuck.com username and password. The album is on a different server in a different country provided by a different company. Therefore, the album does not have a live connection to the customerssuck.com user database.

The CS user database is exported and then imported into the album once a week on Sunday. If you are a new member, you will have to wait until the next cycle before you can log in. If you recently changed your username and/or password, you must continue to use your old details until the next cycle.

You must be logged in before you can comment or vote on members. If you have trouble logging in, please email me at bugs@csalbum.com. DO NOT give me your password. Email is not a safe way to transmit it, and even if it were, I do not want the liability.

At this point, the photo album is not designed to look appealing. It is designed to function properly. Appearance is the next priority.

Now, go check it out! www.csalbum.com
    >++++++++[<+++++++++>-]<+.>>>++++[<++++++++>-]<.<++++++[<++++++>-]<+.>+++[<--->-]<..-.>>.<<---.>>.<+++[<+++>-]<++.---.---.-.>+++++[<----------->-]<.

Oh, lovely work sir!

We'll get the link further down the main forum page changed lickety split!

Rapscallion, admiring

Comment

Working...
    X