Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I switched shifts to get away from her! (Rant=Long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd also document her behavior (date, time, actions) just in case she threatens with any kind of action, so you're covered. you never know just how far someone might try to take something, and i have this weird feeling that she has 'lawsuit whore' written on her somewhere...
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

A suggestion.

I'm not condoning any SC actions but a suggestion:
      Contact you local Council for the Blind office to see if they'll translate your menu into Braile and ask for several copies. When she comes in hand her a copy of the Braile version and that will show her that you're going out of your way to accomodate the blind folks. I've a friend that lost his sight in RVN and he has told me that having a menu read to him makes him feel like a child. He will frequent an establishment that caters to his needs. It could be that she's very frustrated and releasing said frustration on you poor folks.
      I have a fear of blindness and it appears that I'll probably be blind before my time is over so I tend to have alot of sympathy for sight imparement.
      Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

Working...
      X