Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piece of string walks into a bar and orders a beer.

Bartender tells the string he is underage so get out.

The string leaves, ties himself into a knot and frays up the top and goes back into the bar.

Bartender says "your that piece of string that was just in here"

The String says "No, Im a frayed knot"

Get it - (afraid not)
    Last edited by Miyon; 11-13-2008, 03:43 AM. Reason: Dont want to insult someone that shares my sense of humor :P
    Miyon

Seduce, Let Loose, The Vision and The Void - Coil

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain - Blade Runner

Comment

Quoth Miyon View Post
      Get it - (afraid not)

Dumbass joke unless your really high.
      I'm insulted, as I love that joke, have for years, and never been high, except on life
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

What's green and smells like kryptonite?

Superman's farts.

Comment

These are really bad, and now it's my time to contribute.

Where does Luke Skywalker shop for his home improvement needs?

R2-Depot

Thought of that when I was 5 and just a little geekling, shows doesn't it?
          Pretend there's something here that sounds insightful, but is really just some pseudo-intellectual bull.

Comment

Two men are walking down a road. One walks into a bar. The other one ducks.
            Expect great things, but you'll get what you get.

PossJB

Comment

Q. What's long, green and tap dances?
              A. Fred Asparagus

Q. What do you get when your parrot swallows a stopwatch?
              A. Politics

Q. What do you get when your dog swallows a clock?
              A. A watch dog

Q. What did one casket say to the other?
              A. Is that you, coffin?

Melon 1: Honeydew you love me?
              Melon 2: Yes I do, but we canteloupe now.

*cue booing*
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

What's big and red and eats rocks?

A big red rock eater.

What's big and red and eats sand?

A big red rock eater on a diet.

Comment

This... my cousin told me years ago.

Knock knock

Who's there?

26 who?

At this point, you should be cracking up like him and I are.

Yes... no sense.
                  Nonetheless... classic in our household.
                  You attack the zombified tiger with a punch for 2 damage. It dies.

Comment

What's green, got 6 pockets, 4 legs and very dangerous if it jumps out of a tree at you?

A Snooker Table
                    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Didn't know if i should put this in dumb jokes or the longest joke cause its both

A world-renowned expert in the sounds of European wasps is
                      walking down the high street one day when he spots an advert
                      in his local record shop for "Wasp Sounds from around the Globe".

On further enquiry he discovers that a vinyl recording of this
                      subject has just been released and a few copies are available in
                      store there and then. Naturally, being a world-renowned expert
                      in the sounds of European wasps he is curious and asks the
                      young chap behind the counter if he can have a listen to "Wasp
                      Sounds from around the Globe".

A few seconds later the world-renowned expert in the sounds of
                      European wasps is standing at one of those little sound stations
                      with his headphones on and a puzzled expression on his face. He
                      removes the headphones, walks back to the counter and catches
                      the young sales person’s attention.

"Excuse me" he says, "I'm a world-renowned expert in the
                      sounds of European wasps and I've just been listening to "Wasp
                      Sounds from around the Globe", and I must say, there appears to
                      be some mistake. Those are no wasp sounds with which I am
                      familiar."

The young man dutifully checks the recording in question and
                      assures the world-renowned expert in the sounds of European
                      wasps that he is indeed listening to "Wasp Sounds from around
                      the Globe".

Puzzled, the world-renowned expert in the sounds of European
                      wasps returns to the headphones and once again begins to
                      listen. After a few seconds he once again returns to the counter
                      and accosts the young fellow there. "Excuse me" he says, "As I
                      mentioned before, I am a world-renowned expert in the sounds
                      of European wasps and I've just been listening to "Wasp Sounds
                      from around the Globe" and I have to say again, those are no
                      wasp sounds with which I am familiar. Are you certain I have
                      been listening to the correct recording?

Slightly exasperated by now, the young man checks the disc
                      currently playing and with a slightly sheepish grin confesses:
                      "Oops, sorry Sir, I seem to have played you the Bee side".
                      "Light a fire for someone and he will be warm all day,
                      set light to someone and he will be warm for the rest of his life" Sir Samuel Vimes

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

Comment

Quoth Munkie View Post

Why did the elephant cross the road?
                        Because the chicken retired, duh.
                        (alt. Cause he was stapled to the chicken.)
                        I heard one simular when I was 6 and thought it was the funniest most original joke.

Why did the cow cross the road?
                        Because it was the chicken's day off.
                        Military Spouse Support.
                        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Why did the chicken cross the playground?

To get to the other slide.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

A skeleton walks into a bar and says "Gimme a beer and a mop." (think about it...keep thinking...)

A hamburger walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve food here."

A grasshopper walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Hey, we have a drink named after you!" The grasshopper says, "You have a drink named 'Barry'?"

And now for a longer one...

A duck walks into a bar, hops up on a barstool and says, "Gimme a Bud Light."
                            The bartender stares at him for a second and says, "Hey, you're a talking duck!"
                            The duck says, "Yes. My beer?"
                            The bartender hands him his beer and continues to stare at him. After a minute, he says, "Forgive me for asking, but what are you doing here?"
                            The duck says, "I work at the construction site across the street."
                            The bartender thinks for a second and says, "Well, as a talking duck, you should really be working for the circus."
                            The duck says, "What would the circus want with a bricklayer?"

Thank you! Tip your server!
                            Enjoy my latest stupid quest for immortality. http://1001plus.blogspot.com/

Comment

In high school, I had a girl in my Home Economics calss who used to crack us up with her jokes.

She was Welsh, so she had an accent, and I think that added to the comedy, because it was just the way she told the joke.

One day, I was afraid my whole group was going to get kicked out of class for the day and sent to the principal because she told us the stupidest joke I ever heard, but we all cracked up laughing and couldn't get it under control.

To this day, when I think about it, I still laugh.

A little boy got sent to the store by his Mum.
                              He walked up to the grocer and said, "I would like a loaf of blue bread, please."
                              The grocer said, "We don't sell blue bread here."
                              The little boy said, "Oh, well in that case, may I have a loaf of blue bread."
                              The grocer said, "I just told you, we don't sell blue bread."
                              The little boy said, "I will just take a loaf of blue bread, then."
                              The grocer got furious and yelled at the little boy, "Get out of my store and don't ever come back. For the last time, WE DO NOT SELL BLUE BREAD HERE!"
                              The little boy said, "Oh, well, then. That's OK. I don't have my bike anyway."
                              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
                                To this day, when I think about it, I still laugh.
                                That joke worked the way all terrible jokes are supposed to. I read it. I thought about it. I didn't get it. Then I got it, groaned, and laughed.
                                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                                X