This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's RIGHT THERE!

I'm working down one of the aisle tonight a customer comes by I asked if she needs anything, she didn't. I moved to another aisle, she comes back and asks where the Benadryl is. I tell her. I'm going to say about 4 minutes later (it wasn't right away) she returns and says she's can't find it.

I walk to the front of the aisle and point to the row we have. She finds the one that's set apart and says "So there's just one?" I pointed out the 10 products to the left. I just turned around and walked away. I mean Benadryl has a pretty distinctive packaging. There's nothing else in that category that's HOT PINK.

It's no wonder I leave work most nights with a dull headache. They say stupid should hurt. But it does. It hurts the people who have to deal with it.
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Trixie, reminds me of a spechul snoflake we have who can NOT be bothered to find things herself. One day I was in the aisle that has dental products on one side and laxatives on the other (I know, not a pretty picture). SS comes down to me and says "where is (I forget what she asked for)??"

She was literally standing in front of it, but it was in back of her - does that make sense? In other words, she was in the exact place the product was, but had her back to it. I said "turn around".

Does she turn around? Oh yes! She does a 360 degree turn, so that she is facing the exact same spot she started in. <sigh> I have no patience with her ... because she's, you know, *needy*, so I said "it's right behind you". Then I walked away.

To this day, I don't know if she ever found it ;-)

Comment

That makes my head hurt.

We have our bread on a random rack near the checkout but far enough that it's not easy to find. People ask where our bread is and it's directly across from an endstand of candy (changes every month) and still people can't find it. They stand in front of it and just swing their head around. Most of the time they feel pretty dumb when they do find it. Maybe I should feel bad but I get a bit of glee in their confusion.
      I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

I kind of had a day like this on Saturday. I walked past the display twice, and ended up asking a member of staff. I apologised profusely and said "I've probably walked right past it twice without seeing it, but..."

Yes, I had walked past it twice, and I was appropriately grateful and apologetic (i.e. very).
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
          ... I apologised profusely and said ...
          "I washed my thinking brain dog last week and he won't speak to me."
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
          X