This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, so...

I kinda forgot I was a member here. I can be a bit absent minded sometimes and lose track of what forums I'm a member of (there are several).

Anyhow, since the last time I was around, I have had the misfortune of becoming unemployed, because my boss was a douchebag. Basically he called a meeting, walked in, and said "It's been nice working with you, if there's anything here that belongs to you, get it and leave."

Yeah. Cause in Alabama, they don't have to give you a reason to fire you. So I've been unemployed since the first week of September, and I can't find a job because they are few and far between here. And I can't draw unemployment because I'm in school - even though I only go TWO DAYS A WEEK for ONE BLOODY CLASS.

But, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. If I can scrape by for about another month, I will have a degree, and I can get a job that hopefully will pay me more than 7 bucks an hour and I will have less sucky customers to deal with. I have a feeling, though, I'm just going to get an entirely different CLASS of sucky customers to deal with.

So, yay me?
    *~Seeress~*
    My MySpace
    Ours is not a lost generation...we know exactly where we are. We just have no idea how fast we're going!
Working...
X