Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald-Gordon Lightfoot
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Wreck of the Hesperus -- George Harrison
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Shadow of the Sun - Audioslave
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Mothers Of The Sun - Black Mountain
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Mother Earth - Within Temptation

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
              Mother Earth - Within Temptation
              "Mother" by Danzig
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

• No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature - The Guess Who

Comment

• Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard

Comment

• Sugar Mice - Marillion
                    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Sugar Mountain - Neil Young

Comment

• The Dance Of The Mountain Ghost - Kylver

Comment

• Hall of the Mountain King - Apocalyptica

Comment

• King of Hearts - Kiss

Comment

• Queen of Hearts - Juice Newton
                              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Killer Queen - Sum 41

Comment

Working...
                                X