Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Is More Thicker Than Forget - The Story
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• More Than A Feeling - Boston
      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Feel Good, Inc. - Gorillaz
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• You Feel The Same Way Too - The Rankin Family
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Do You Feel Like We Do -- Peter Frampton

Comment

• Sly Feel - John Hartford

Comment

• Feel Inside and Stuff Like That-Flight of the Concords
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Did I Say That Out Loud? - Barenaked Ladies
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• What Did I Say About The Box, Jack? - If

Comment

• Whatever - Godsmack

Comment

• Never is Enough - Barenaked Ladies
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Honey, I've Never Had Sex That Wasn't Awkward - See You Next Tuesday

(warning: experimental deathcore... whatever that means. Listen here if you dare try it)

Comment

• Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonce

Comment

• Even Better Than The Real Thing -- U2
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Better Than Me - Hinder

Comment

Working...
                                X