This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wenchie, I have a question for you:

What is holding you to your current place? Why aren't you picking up and moving somewhere else, where there's more opportunity and less loneliness?

Where have you always wanted to live, and what is keeping you from being there?

Comment

• I officially hate my body. I thought exercise was supposed to make being female *easier* not *harder*. I woke up in so much pain this morning that I just want to curl up in a ball and *die*. It hasn't been like this since valentines day. Stupid body.

Comment

• Wenchie, more then your cats would miss you.

I kind of know the feeling. A few people here pming me are one of the few things keeping me sane. Fewer and fewer are bothering lately. Which is ok, people have things to do, and now with work being jerks..*shrugs*.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth KiaKat View Post
          Wenchie, I have a question for you:

What is holding you to your current place? Why aren't you picking up and moving somewhere else, where there's more opportunity and less loneliness?

Where have you always wanted to live, and what is keeping you from being there?

Kia... a couple of things are keeping me here. I've always loved Michigan, but I would be open to moving elsewhere. But I have debt that I'm trying to pay off and nothing in savings because I'm earning enough to pay my bills and not much else. I would need to find a job that pays comparable to what I earn now, and I would have to figure out how to move without money to pay for a new place or moving costs.

Pretty much impossible.

I tried finding a job in the Chicago area... applied and applied and applied. Only got called for one interview and that was after I had given up and signed a new lease for a year at my complex. With the job market being what it is, it's almost impossible to get a new job in another state... you pretty much have to move to that state first and then apply with a local address. And without money and a way to support myself, I wouldn't be able to move without a job.

It basically boils down to money. I can pay the minimums on my debt and sometimes more, but I don't make enough to actually save up money. Which also means that I can no longer afford to do a lot of the things I love to do, which makes me more depressed. I'm stuck living my life day by day with no hope of things ever getting better.
          "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
            Wenchie, more then your cats would miss you.

I kind of know the feeling. A few people here pming me are one of the few things keeping me sane. Fewer and fewer are bothering lately. Which is ok, people have things to do, and now with work being jerks..*shrugs*.
            I may be distracted by life, but I always love talking with you. Never think you're bothering me if you PM or text.

Comment

• Life and Mylar balls, Wenchie you have people that care for you that you have never met face to face never forget that.

Comment

• So. Whats this place for???
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                  Caramel hazelnut dolce rooibos (blended hazelnut dolce tea with rooibos caramel
                  OMG! WANT! Where do you find this lovelyness? Pick me up some and I'll pay you back @ dinner???
                  I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• Quoth Treasure View Post
                    OMG! WANT! Where do you find this lovelyness? Pick me up some and I'll pay you back @ dinner???
                    Actually...it's something I blended myself using two loose teas from two different companies. I've got some tea bags you fill yourself, though, so I MIGHT be convinced to make a few for you...

Comment

• Quoth Plaidman View Post
                      So. Whats this place for???
                      Come hide from whatever's bugging you! Here, you can have my spot, as nothing in particular is bugging me right now. It's all nice and warm.

Comment

• Quoth Kaylyn View Post
                        Come hide from whatever's bugging you! Here, you can have my spot, as nothing in particular is bugging me right now. It's all nice and warm.
                        Thanks. But no. Too much bugging me right now anyway, and it's pretty offensive to everyone, so I'll be quiet anyway.
                        Military Spouse Support.
                        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• Quoth Plaidman View Post
                          Thanks. But no. Too much bugging me right now anyway, and it's pretty offensive to everyone, so I'll be quiet anyway.
                          If you don't want to talk, you can just curl up in a corner. We'll feed you the treat of your choice and cuddle with you if it'll make you feel better.
                          "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Quoth Wenchie View Post
                            *snuggles up next to wolfie & cuddles with him until he falls asleep*
                            Quoth KiaKat View Post
                            *crawls in on the other side of Wolfie and pulls a fuzzy blanket over all three of us*

*cuddles*
                            Quoth technical.angel View Post
                            Can I join the "Make Wolfie feel better" cuddle pile???
                            Hope you weren't trying to hide from the Chat gang

/BE joins the cuddle pile
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I'ma come in here cuz I can't watch Glee!

Stupid Cablevision. Harumph.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• *joins cuddlepile and hugs Wenchie* Lack of sleep always makes things much worse. *Yawns, then curls up for a sleep*
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X