This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear place that installed my remote starter:

I saw the appointment book. You were supposed to be done with my car at 1, because 1. that's the time you quoted me and 2. you had another appointment for 1.

I'm OK with the fact that you couldn't meet that self-imposed deadling.

What I AM pissed about is that you didn't call to inform me that my car was NOT done!

Maybe I had an extremely important appointment today, that I would have missed because of you.

Thanks for finally finishing my car...almost 2 hours past the quoted time.

Still pissed off--

--Me

Dear bank--

LISTEN!!

When I go in to cancel an automatic transfer, that's just what I mean. Don't fucking inform me that you need to charge me $26 for trying to stop payment on a check.

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen finally bring out the "personal banker" who had to talk to another PB, both of whom were talking about me and what I wanted done...but not asking me the vital info...such as the day the transfers go through, etc.

Both accounts in question are MINE. And since NO ONE in that bank knows what the fuck is going on, maybe you should ask ME, the person needing the service, exactly what is needed to be done.

Thank God I'm moving. I don't want you asshats handling my money anymore.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear pillows of the world,

Stop trying to rip the barbell out of my eyebrow!

Dear mom,

Sometimes I draw on my arm when I get bored. Every time I do so, you do not need to ask if it's a tattoo. No, I am not going to tattoo a squiggle on my arm that looks more like a pen was dropped on me than anything else because of the pen being crappy. Either you're getting incredibly parranoid to an extreme level about me getting a tattoo or you think I would actually tattoo something that dumb looking (yes I drew it, but like I said, it was just because I was bored, and it washes off!) onto my arm/wrist.

Dear D,

I'm glad you're back. I'm even going to your welcome back party despite only knowing you and Kaetchen out of all the people who are showing up. I don't like parties where I don't know many people but I'm going anyway. I really hope it doesn't suck and that you are actually social. Please don't be offended if we get bored and leave early.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Dear MG,

Yes, I know you've been home since last Saturday. Driving you home was truly glorious, especially the blast up the long hill into town. Good think no cops were around Seriously though, did you really have to develop that fuel tank leak? I mean, do you *want* to return to the garage, and sit for months outside? I know you're outside now (damn gas fumes!), but I do plan on using the garage come winter...

--Pro

Dear allergies,

Was it really necessary to make me feel like shit the past few days? The runny nose I can deal with, but the constant sneezing and coughing just pisses me off. Cease and desist!

--Pro
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• Dear City of Chicago,

Ready or not, here I come!

Comment

• Dear Ex,
            I don't know quite how to tell you this, but I loathe you our romance is over. I think I first knew it last Arbor day that night at that monkey house in your landfill at your party in your apartment, and I saw you practically tear the clothes off make a pass at that backstabber my best friend. I'm sure you're stoned man enough to see I dig sanitation in men how miserable I've been. I'm returning to Saturn your t-shirt, but I'm holding on to my sanity your photo as a keepsake. I want you to know that I'll inform the asylum about always treasure your Eskimo incarnation friendship.

Regards to your creepy family Sincerely,
            Me
            Last edited by Princess-Snake; 10-09-2008, 04:51 PM.
            "But I don't want to be among mad people."
            You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• Dear Coworker's friend,

Shut up. No really, just shut up. SHUT UP! You drive me insane. Hell, I've even managed to deal with her, but you drive me insane. You don't shut up. I'm so tired about hearing so much about you. You insist on coming up almost every day and talking to her though. God you drive me insane.

Dear Coworker,

We have this awesome computer program. The whole damn purpose of it is to keep track of what our officers are doing. So when one of them goes on an off campus run, put it in the damn system! Otherwise, you run off to lunch and then I find out that he's gone when he calls it in that he's moved locations. Do your job!
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Dear anyone who is pro-breed specific legislation,

It isn't my dog's fault that some other rottweiler in some other city bit some stupid kid(where were the parents?). My rottie has never bitten anyone and she will NEVER turn on me.

Don't punish the breed for the actions of a few! If that were happening with people, you would be considered racist!

Punish the deed, not the breed! Better yet, punish the idiots who get them to be vicious, who just tie them up in the backyard, who give the names like "brutus" "tyson" "bruno" or "killer", or who wander on to the rottweiler forum asking why their rott doesn't do what it's "supposed" to do and attack people!

Rottweilers are the most rounded of the working class dog and they have the strongest bite force of all domesticated breeds. Because of this they need training, a LOT of training and a LOT of socilization. They take time, but they're worth it.

If you don't think you could handle a dog like that, DON'T GET ONE! If you have never owned a dog before, DON'T GET ONE!

A dog of any breed is a responsibility, especially a working class breed. For the sake of the dog and the people around you, please be a freakin' adult.

Fuck you with something hard and sand-papery,
                Gabby
                Check out my cosplay social group!
                http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

• Dear fellow GTA's,

How hard would it have been to send me a text message letting me know that you changed the location of the meeting? Instead you left a message with someone I don't know and wouldn't have been comfortable approaching. Thanks for making me feel more left out than usual.

~ The 1st Year
                  "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                  Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Dear right leg,

The nice doctor said you hurt because of an inflamed syotic nerve. He gave us an oral steroid medication and the pain went away for a few day and much happiness was found. So, why do you hurt again! GRRR!

Stop hurting right now! You know what? I want the whole body to agree to stop hurting! That would be great, so work on that, mmkay? When I'm in pain the husband freaks, so just stop hurting and everyone will much happier.

Dear neighbors,

Are you all complete morons? If you want to have a dog, learn to pick up after it or the rest of us will find you and rub your nose in it.

Dear other neighbors,

You and your children are the reason people keep getting notices to keep the children out of the parking lot. There is also a big sign off to the side of the parking lot saying the same thing. Are you illerate or just think the rules only apply to everyone else and not you?

If something is going on in the neighborhood that is loud and upsetting, we all know who is involved, so either learn to live like civilized human beings or move back to New York. Most of us would prefer you move back.

Dear stores,

Why did you stop carrying my favorite breakfast sandwiches? Please order them again. I tried to write to the company, but they said they have been sending them. I can never find them, though and that makes me a sad panda.

Dear little guy's teacher,

Don't test me. I know he is not perfect, but you are testing me and if you do it again I will fight back. You only think I'm a push over, so yeah, you really don't want to go there.

Dear big guy's teachers,

You guys rock. Thanks for all the help you give him and letting me know when he is doing great. I do like to hear when my children are doing great, instead of only hearing from teachers when they mess up. Thanks.

Dear daughter,

I know about him. So, why do you think I don't? I'm your mother, that does not make me an idiot. I can tell you like someone, so just tell me about him and I promise not to hurt him...much.

Also, your fingers are going to fall off if you don't stop texting all time. I won't nag you unless you do it in school.

Dear guys who fixed my car,

It looks great! You guys did a nice job repairing the deer damage. I did get a bit queasy when I read the itemized list and read "removal of deer hair" eww.

My car looks brand new. You guys know your stuff.
                    Last edited by Misanthropical; 10-13-2008, 08:15 PM.
                    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Dear IB,

I'm presonally fed up with your self importan strutting and posing. I feel incredibly sorry for any poor staff who may end up working with you at the beginning of their career as they will only be able to work with you for <set time>, to think that you will be their first impression is horrific, I pray to all that is holy that they do not think that all of us are like you.

CL
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Work

Please, for the love of deity, do not send me away from home for 3 straight weeks again! I miss my boyfriend, my dog, my bed, and I'm so horny I can barely think straight!

rads
                        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Of Montreal,

I appreciate the spiffy looking (and feeling) cardboard widget that encloses your latest musical creation, but next time would you be so knd as to not use as a spindle for the disk a piece of rubber that would be more suited to gripping delicate porcalain on an extremely slippery, oil covered surface. It is *insanely* difficult to remove the disk from the sleeve without damaging said sleeve.

Yours

Crazylegs.
                          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear City of Chicago,

I am coming back ASAP.

So much love,
                            Me!

Comment

• Dear Mom,

Your computer program blocks CS but not my very NSFW comics. Well...I guess that makes sense? Oh well.

Comment

• Dear Blizzard and WoW:

Give me back my pets!!!! Also could you make the server work tonight so I can level my druid. and I won't have to listen to the hubby go insane (laughing so hard my stomach hurt last night)

Thanks
                                Your little addicted one

Dear Irkariam admins

BITE ME YOU ()*&%#$ RAT #$)(*%#$(

Yours in hate

To Dell:

Please have that laptop I have my eye on in the outlet tomorrow when I get paid in stock!! It would cheer me up to have a little retail therapy.

The person drooling on the laptop with a bluray drive in it

Dear work

For the love of crap let me and the hubby have the 13 and 14 of November off.

Your slave

And to life in general:

Would you please stop sucking. I would like to come out of this depression and be happy again. I don't like to be this way.

Els
                                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
                                X