Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb?(a bit long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 people who laughs about the joke above.
    3 same people who mentions their minds are in the gutter
    1 person who shows a youtube video about someone screwing in a light bulb then falling off a ladder
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

5 people to respond with similar stories about falling off ladders.
      6 people to laugh at said people.
      1 person to Photoshop a motivational poster with the comment "this used to be a joke"
      Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

2 People to post links with similar Motivational Posters about lightbulbs.

4 more to laugh and say "I'm keeping that one!"

1 Poster to pick out one funny line said 4 pages ago and say "Can I use this in my signature?"
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

2 to complain that this thread is boring and they wish it would just die already

1 fails miserably at trolling

3 to try and tell lightbulb jokes, but 2 typo the punchlines

1 to point out the typos

2 to point out the typo of the grammar nazi

1 more to defend the typo as "alternative net-izen spelling"

another to beg to return to the original topic

someone to ask what that was

5 people to scream "noob"
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

1 person to link a Rickroll =p

Comment

And 1 forum member to wait til it's long forgotten to do this...

Hey guys, what did I miss?
              Last edited by Fenrus; 09-21-2008, 06:40 AM.
              Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

1001 yellow daffodils to smack themselves on the head and say
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

1 person to post

1 person to announce that Al Gore invented the Internet. Or light bulbs. Or invented lightbulbs while simultaneously inventing the Internet.

1 person to post a political rant (this is, after all, an election year).

Several people to take both sides in the emerging flame war.

1 person to post a link to Goatse
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    1 person to post a link to Goatse
                    17 to ask "What's Goatse?"

3 to say "Whatever you do don't google it."

16 to say "I googled it anyway, got the shock of my life, but can't blame you because you did warn me"

1 to threaten a lawsuit

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      1 person to announce that Al Gore invented the Internet. Or light bulbs. Or invented lightbulbs while simultaneously inventing the Internet.
                      No, no, no! Everyone knows Al Gore invented light bulbs first so he could see what he was doing when he was inventing the internet. Sheesh! Does everyone think he invented the internet in the dark?

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
                        16 to say "I googled it anyway, got the shock of my life, but can't blame you because you did warn me"
                        aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! make that 17 to say that... aaaaahhhhhhhh my eyes

oh and don't forget

17 to ask EQ when she's going to start giving out cookies to all those scared by the thread about light bulbs.
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Oh dear, I'd better start handing out the salmiakkikossu to the goatse.cx victims. It's the only thing I can think of that will take away the pain.

Comment

One Evil Queen to rule them all.

Comment

I hate to interject here, but I have to say that this IS why I love CS - it is such a great relief from the three pages of drivel that would NOT be in the jokes section in so many other places. Thanks you guys!

3 people call the above sappy and ask for the banhammer.

1 writes a supportive paragraph followed by "Not."

7 chime in that this joke wasn't NEARLY as funny as that totally epic original content wicked cool light bulb joke a few pages ago.........

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                                One Evil Queen to rule them all.
                                I thought it was one ring to rule them all, then 2 hobbits, 1 elf, a dwarf, and exiled king to destroy it....

oh wait, wrong forumn... oops
                                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                                X