Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Colt Steel asks "How is this person supposed to know who I am sending you after? Sorry to say it boss, but even with a description, I am going to have to be there to point out which person you need to talk to."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "then we have to find Void FAST."

Comment

• You get to the dimension with Steel's direction. It is a beehive..and almost every one of them look the same. They are humanoid bee creatures. Steel takes you to a certain honeycomb and inside is a human shaped bee. Upon seeing Steel he/she (you can't really tell, but from all indications it is probably male) squeezes Colt and says "FISH! Gluggies FISH came back!! Radish, beet, youv??" At first you think the translator device is malfunctioning..but it is not. He seems to just be throwing words together randomly.

Steel says outloud "He understands what we say, but don't expect any sense to come from him. His wires are crossed somewhere. He also has a habit of charging into walls, for no reason..."

The bee humanoid nods sheepishly, sort of shrugging with his hands out and palms upward in a 'what are you going to do' motion.
        Last edited by Mytical; 08-31-2013, 06:40 PM.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Colt's eyes went wide with the hug.
          "Okay."

Comment

• Steel says (Aloud) "Void, we need your help. Have a bad guy that we need contained. You up for the challenge?"

The bee figure nods, and says proudly "Cabbage honey, its gravy."

Steel sighs inwardly to Colt. "I THINK that is a yes."

About that time Strongarm comes over the radio. "All units, all units. This is a priority one emergency. Converge on Earth Prime. I repeat, converge on Earth prime! Drop whatever else you are doing and get your hairy hides there NOW!"

Comment

• Colt snarled, "Well... carp. Sapputiyok, I think the outhouse just caught fire."

((the 317 version of "the fit just hit the shan" ))

Comment

• Sapputiyok looks uncomfortable around Void. Xe tries to stay out of Void's aura as much as possible without being rude.

"Yes, that sounds bad. Let's go."

As they head toward Dimension 1, Sapputiyok explains about the skip and that they'd like Void/Gluggy to try to block either the skip's dimension hopping or his shadow teleport, if possible.
                "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Void listens and nods his understanding. "Left at pars four* he smiles.

You arrive at Prime Earth..and for a moment it looks like a zombie apocalypse. However, it becomes clear that there are no undead, and they are not biting or scratching the uninfected ones. Instead they seem to be spitting some sort of green stuff into their noses and mouths once they are down. You see the 'skip' sitting back enjoying the show.

Comment

• Colt stepped in a corpse, and his boot came out covered in "gross".
                    "baQa'jay!! Avatar of Death or no, THIS bIHnuch baktag Ha'DIbaH maQDar is more a coward than the scum who killed my niece! And HE was a [bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep] piece of !! Let him get away with THIS?! ghaytanHa' jay'!!"

Comment

• Sapputiyok hears a voice, smooth as silk, dripping with honey. It seems to come from nowhere, but xe has no doubt that the 'skip' is somehow communicating with xer directly through some form of telepathy.

"It would be so easy you know. A push here, a pull there..and your little friend with the crossed wires would be all better. You have the power, why not wield it?" Then there is a spate of laughter "Oh my, you don't know .. do you? That your 'sight' can do more then just see? How rich. That even among your kind you are something they should fear? And why not? It's not limited to fixing things..it can break things as well. Well... it can break the common person that is."

Meanwhile Colt gets something similar, but different. "Why are you with these rookies? You are so much better then them, so much MORE. Think of the money you could make if you just...let yourself go. With your friend Steel there, you would be a forced to be feared. I'm right here..come just let yourself go and remove me from existence."

Comment

• In response, Colt begins thinking as loudly, obnoxiously, and viciously as he can to Dominick the Donkey (to Bonnie Blue Flag) and the Marine Hymn and Gilligan's Island (to each other).

Comment

• Sapputiyok glares at the skip and thinks back at him, "And you can teach me how to use my gift that way, I suppose?"
                          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Before he answers he glares at Colt. Then back to Sapputiyok. "Me? No..I don't have that gift. But you don't need much training. Just focus."

The sky starts clouding over..and you hear vehicles approaching fast. It appears back up is here. The skip, though he can still teleport within this world, is stuck on prime earth thanks to Void. It does not take long to realize, however, that your friends won't know right away that the people are living.. and if somebody like Electra goes off, thousands could die.

Comment

• Sapputiyok searches for someone xe recognizes in the arriving vehicles. Sensing Electra, xe runs over, dodging the infected, and yells at him. "The infected should be quarantined, not killed. They're infected, not dead, but don't let them spit on you. He" xe indicates the skip "may be controlling them, directly or indirectly. He's stuck on this dimension, for now, but I don't know how much that will help... oh, and he's got some sort of telepathy."
                              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Electra looks at you. "Then why haven't you or your partner taken him out?" The voice is cold, not like Derricks at all. "He may be fast, but lets just see how fast." He throws a lightning bolt, and the skip just barely manages to port out of the way. "Ah..now this is going to be fun."

Comment

Working...
                                X