Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's some more Doctor Who themed ones that I found elsewhere...

And this last one combines Doctor Who with another one of the greatest things to come out of England...

"Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• And continuing on with the Doctor Who-themed demotivational posters, this batch have all been created recently by Yours Truly.

First off, a couple for fans of popular American movies and cartoons from the 1980s, featuring images from the recently-aired (in the UK, at any rate) "Waters of Mars"...

And just some good-natured ribbing, in regards to the fashion sense of previous Doctors...

Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 11-24-2009, 05:26 AM. Reason: Fixing broken image link
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
        And this last one combines Doctor Who with another one of the greatest things to come out of England...
        The gargleblaster doesn't do that to you. It only makes you feel like you had your head smashed in by a golden brick wrapped in lemon.

(But yes, the BBC version was better than the movie - Ford, Trillian, Slarty, and the Volgons were FAR better in the BBC series).
        Last edited by Ree; 11-25-2009, 12:09 AM. Reason: Removed image from quote
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Quoth draggar View Post
          The gargleblaster doesn't do that to you. It only makes you feel like you had your head smashed in by a golden brick wrapped in lemon.

(But yes, the BBC version was better than the movie - Ford, Trillian, Slarty, and the Volgons were FAR better in the BBC series).
          I didn't make that one, just posted it because I thought it was funny!

And to get really technical, alcohol, which the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster DOES contain, IS flammable. So under the right circumstances, someone's "alcohol breath" COULD be made to ignite!

Oh, and I DEFINITELY prefer Zooey Deschanel as Trillian to that shrill blonde in the BBC TV adaptation. If you want to get really picky, going by the description in the book, Trillian is supposed to be either Indian or Pakistani! Zooey may be Caucasian, but at least her version had the right hair color!
          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Posting this one for truth...

--StanFlouride

Comment

• Another one for aimed at the fans of Twilight...

--StanFlouride

Comment

• I want to make a Motivational poster, but I don't know HOW to do the caption. I mean, I can't think of one that really capture what i'm saying.
                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                  I want to make a Motivational poster, but I don't know HOW to do the caption. I mean, I can't think of one that really capture what i'm saying.
                  I find the best thing to do is just think about it for a few days until the right caption comes to me.

Here's one I've just created, yet another sentiment for directed at fans of Twilight...

The image is stretched and distorted all to hell because the demotivational poster generator I normally use kept cropping off too much of the image, so I had to use an alternate one.
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

• Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• Picard bump.

Quote Dalesys:
                      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Here's one I found... not made by me...

this one needs to be posted due to a topic title I saw on the forum recently...

Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 06-18-2010, 08:00 PM.
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                          this one needs to be posted due to a topic title I saw on the forum recently...
                          If you are speaking of 'Your right' I thought so too, until I read through, and the title IS spelled correctly. Kinda sad that literacy has fallen off so badly we assume something will be incorrect.

Comment

• Hey, I am trying to find a poster now: had a girl with some guy in bed, and her boyfriend/husband walks in, with the entire entryway a wall of weapons. Anyone have or seen that one?
                            Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
                            pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

Working...
                            X