This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In which CS finds my soulmate...

So that was a strange dream,but a rather nice one.

As it's soon my 40th birthday,I wanted to travel and put a little thread up here asking if anyone wanted a visitor for a while as I passed by.One of you happy people agreed and I ended up coming to the US to stay.The daughter was home for the summer and as soon as we met,it was *wham!* and we were inseparable for the rest of the summer.We just knew we were meant to be together.

I can still remember all the details about our journey-even the layout of the house is seared into my memory.

*On the bus there,we all had to hunker down and take cover from a tornado alert.
    *The house was in a small town between a church and a fish shop with a weird name-Fill A Fish.
    *The house itself was strange-there were several different levels with steps and she had her own little separate room at the back of the house.
    *She must have been about 18-19 as she was home from college.Petite,short brunette hair and always seemed to wear black.The name Cat rings a bell although I can't remember if that was her name or just what she looked like....

It was a lovely time,know my soulmate's out there somewhere..perhaps this is pointing me to her....
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.
Working...
X