X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucky Coworkers

Will a forum like that exist again?

I would imagine cursing out coworkers is the closest your going to get.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Wasn't sure if this was an introduction or a suggestion, but I moved it to suggestions anyway.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Cursing out Coworkers and Morons in Management both exist, but unregistered viewers and those not logged in will not be able to see them. It's to protect members in case they post something that would endanger their employment. It's not much of a defence, but it's there.

Rapscallion

Comment

It was more of a suggestion (Anyone who has seen/heard Izzard will understand.)

I'll introduce myself though--I'm Mr. Bill, working in the service industry. Catering to stupidity Monday through Friday. Long time lurker, recently first time poster.

Hope to have fun on the forums!

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
            ... but unregistered viewers and those not logged in will not be able to see them...
            Rapscallion

So that's why sometimes I can see them and sometimes I can't. I swear, I thought I was imagining things.

(Old age sucks!)

Retail Haiku:
            Depression sets in.
            The hellhole is calling me ~
            I don't want to go.

Comment

It's a basic security layer to protect members from people trying to search for their names and company names together, in case someone is a touch blatant. It's not foolproof, but it can help. It's one of the reasons we like things in their proper forums

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
              X