This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of getting shouted at in ALL CAPS in emails

A lot of them are out of business and there was a delay in my picking up their accounts because the other office had to queue a bunch of tickets to me, as I am the Queen of Nevada™ and no one else is supposed to work them. I KNOW you're out of business, Karen. All I asked was for you to give me the new address of our equipment so I don't send return materials to the wrong address. The last time that happened was 3 months ago when I didn't know you existed! I just got the rental canceled on the 22nd and it's now the 2nd. It's been eleven days. I realize the ticket was opened on May 6th, but as I told you I'm new to the situation. I don't want her account on my books any more than she does.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

It's amazing how ignorant some people are (wilfully or otherwise) about what's going on in the larger world and how it's impacting what used to be normal business timetables.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Well, that is generally true but this is due to us having too many case files to work. At some point it's going to explode in Finance's faces.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
      X