This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A change to use my mind reading powers

Its been a while but yet again my mind reading abilites have been called upon.

Me - Hi welcome to comapny, how can i help you?
    Sc - Find my order.
    Me - [sarcasm]yay a polite one[/sarcasm] Ok, can i take your order numer?
    SC - Don't have it.
    Me - Ok, can i take the phone number you entered when placing the order?
    SC - No
    Me - *sigh* Ok can i take the email address?
    SC - No
    Me - *long drawn out sigh* Ok can i take the credit card number to search the database?
    SC - No. *Whiny voice* why can't you find my order? This is taking too long, do you know what you're doing??

OMG, it went on like this for 10 minutes, in the end she accused me of beng unhelpful and hung up after proving me with NO information to find the order

Should have called Mr. Spock for a telephone mind meld...lol. But really, if they don't supply the information that you need to help them then how do they expect any kind of service?

Comment

Oh, dear. Just when my braincells were starting to recover, I had to read this.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Just to fuck with her, I would've said I found her order (using my psychic powers, obviously) and it would take another 2 months and then hang up.

Comment

Quoth Fraggle View Post
          Me - Hi welcome to comapny, how can i help you?
          Sc - Find my order.
          Me - [sarcasm]yay a polite one[/sarcasm] Ok, can i take your order numer?
          SC - Don't have it.
          Me - Ok, can i take the phone number you entered when placing the order?
          SC - No
          Me - *sigh* Ok can i take the email address?
          SC - No
          Me - *long drawn out sigh* Ok can i take the credit card number to search the database?
          SC - No. *Whiny voice* why can't you find my order? This is taking too long, do you know what you're doing??
          The correct answer would have been.

You - Ok Ma'am, if the information you provided me is correct. Then you're order may or may not be in the system. If it is in the system, then the information says that we may or may not have the products in stock. If your order is in the system then you should be recieving it sometime between now and 47 years from tuesday. Is there anything else I can help you with today, possibly helping you to order a clue maybe.
          My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

I've had that with S/O car parts. People are so scared to give up any info.
            I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post
              I've had that with S/O car parts. People are so scared to give up any info.
              S/O car parts?
              Linux user (Debian and Kubuntu)
              Programmer in C and perl!

I'm "only" 16 but do NOT try and outskill me with machines

Comment

I think he might mean "special order".

Comment

Quoth digilight View Post
                  The correct answer would have been.

You - Ok Ma'am, if the information you provided me is correct. Then you're order may or may not be in the system. If it is in the system, then the information says that we may or may not have the products in stock. If your order is in the system then you should be recieving it sometime between now and 47 years from tuesday. Is there anything else I can help you with today, possibly helping you to order a clue maybe.
                  Her: Can you be any more specific?
                  You: I'm sorry, but if you want more information from me, then I need more information from you. Your options are to give me your order number, phone number or email address. Which would you prefer?
                  Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
                  Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
                  The Office

Comment

Oh dear...I just had flashbacks to working on the other side of our office. We get calls like that more than I want to think about. Customer calls wanting to reference an old order or check on a new one. None of the following: our order number, their PO number, the general date when it was placed, what item it was for...you name it. And often the people who call to check are never the actual salesperson who placed the order...

I always want to pull out my smart-ass Kreskin impersonation at that point.

"Yes....I can see words through the misty fog regarding your order.....I can almost read them....Wait! They say 'Put in notes to give this customer a PIA (pain in the ass) charge on their next order...'"
                    "Dance when you're broken open.
                    Dance if you've torn the bandage off.
                    Dance in the middle of the fighting.
                    Dance in your blood.
                    Dance when you're perfectly free."
                    -Rumi

Comment

I like the women who give you their name when picking up their book...my name is "Airhead" <looking, looking, looking, not there>

When did we call you? 3 days ago? It should be here... <looking again, scanning the rest of the A names in case it's out of order,> No, I don't see it.

Let me look it up...<tappity tappity> Sorry, that name doesn't come up in the computer...can I have your phone number? <tappity tappity> Could it be under "Twit"?

SC: Oh, yeah, that's my maiden name...I use that for work.

<Walk to the other end of the hold area while rolling eyes>
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth solemnwarning View Post
                        S/O car parts?
                        Quoth Neo_Classic View Post
                        I think he might mean "special order".
                        Neo is correct. Free cookie.

Comment

^ *taps foot* I'm waiting.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                            I like the women who give you their name when picking up their book...my name is "Airhead" <looking, looking, looking, not there>

When did we call you? 3 days ago? It should be here... <looking again, scanning the rest of the A names in case it's out of order,> No, I don't see it.

Let me look it up...<tappity tappity> Sorry, that name doesn't come up in the computer...can I have your phone number? <tappity tappity> Could it be under "Twit"?

SC: Oh, yeah, that's my maiden name...I use that for work.

<Walk to the other end of the hold area while rolling eyes>
                            One of my co-irkers had one of those today. I was at the front counter filing some invoices for my used-car dept when i heard this exchange:

J: Co-irker
                            CRS: Can't Remember Shit

J: Sorry, sir, I don't find any orders for <Dumbass>
                            CRS: I ordered it Monday! I got a call saying it was here! I better not have wasted my gas!
                            J: Do you have your receipt? (ALWAYS BRING THIS!)
                            CRS: It's in the car. I'll get it. THIS IS BULLSHIT!

<CRS goes to car>

J:<to me> You should come work the retail counter!
                            Me: Oh, yeah, it's my dream.

<CRS comes back>

CRS: Here! I better not have wasted my gas!
                            J: I'm sure you didn't. See, here's the prob. You told me you name was <Dumbass>, your invoice says <Utter Moron>. Oh, look! I do have a part for <Utter Moron>!
                            CRS: I forgot I gave you that name.

This twit raised a fit because of his own stupidity. Really, how thick do you have to be to give a different name than what you normally go by?

Comment

Quoth Neo_Classic View Post
                              ^ *taps foot* I'm waiting.
                              Fedex has it.

Comment

Working...
                              X