This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTG Kus!

Hopefully this will end in a shut-out against GS.

I can't tell you how tired I am of the scum of the earth doing wrong against innocent people. Especially when the innocent one is simply trying to do their job. And then for the jackass (apologies to donkies) to turn around and claim how much they were "harmed" they were in response to their own actions.

Now granted, GS did get banged up kinda badly. But hey, that's just an "Occupational Hazard" of his chosen career/lifestyle.

Mike
    Meow.........

Comment

• Quoth Kusanagi View Post
      ...Remember how I said I was going to see if I could get my scar "accentuated?" He went to the extreme on his. He showed up in a brace clear from the hip down to the ankle (the type you wear when you break a femur and they need your ENTIRE leg and hip immobile, I believe), wearing a neckbrace,

...I pointed out that I believed that he was making his appearance worse to garner sympathy from the court. The judge asked me why, and I pointed out that any time someone is released from a hospital, there has to be a long statement from the doctors stating the summation of the visit, injuries, and what's better, outpatient care...
      ...The judge had all of our paperwork, and he dug through it until he found it. I asked him if there was any mention of a neckbrace or leg brace, or if any was released to him from the hospital to be used as part of his outpatient therapy.<snip>
      THERE WASN'T! They had released him with a knee brace, but not an entire immobilization setup like he had, and there was no neckbrace!
      Which leads me to wonder where a "Ghetto Stupidstar" would be able to come across such an expensive and specialized piece of medical equipment, when, as you reminded us, this whole thing started because he wanted a discount on a couch.

How perfectly convenient that he was able to get his hands on that and have it in place on his body for court.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• KUSANAGI PWNS j00 ALL!!
        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

• Quoth Ree View Post
          Which leads me to wonder where a "Ghetto Stupidstar" would be able to come across such an expensive and specialized piece of medical equipment, when, as you reminded us, this whole thing started because he wanted a discount on a couch.

How perfectly convenient that he was able to get his hands on that and have it in place on his body for court.
          I wouldn't be suprised if the lawyer himself supplied them.
          "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

• HAT-TRICK!

GO KUS!
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

• Let me add my congrats, Kusanagi!

Self-defense lawsuits can be sticky, and it warms my heart that your is working out OK. With all of the evidence available, I'm betting GS will cop a guilty plea. But then, that assumes he's bright enough to listen to his defense attourny.
              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

• Quoth Amethyst Hunter View Post
                KUSANAGI PWNS j00 ALL!!
                Sorry, is this English? What exactly does this mean?
                A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
                - Dave Barry

Comment

• Quoth Barefootgirl View Post
                  Sorry, is this English? What exactly does this mean?
                  I was a little curious about that, myself. I know what "Pwns" means, but the "j00" I have no clue about. Plus, it looks pretty close to l33t speak, which is f0rb1dd3n by th3 rulz b-cuz it l00k5 r3t4rd3d.
                  I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• pwns means owns
                    j00 mean you
                    so in normal person speak, it means Kusanagi owns you all!
                    (yep it's 1337/gamer speak)
                    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• I'm absolutely fascinated by the idea of a judge who allowed a person defending himself and a lawyer to "go back and forth" over issues. I mean, normally, in a case where one party is pro se, the judge makes a big deal of NOT allowing the lawyer to badger the pro se.

As Jester almost said, it would be very unprofessional of the lawyer to drop his client while actually in court, in fact in many places, that's actually grounds for getting kicked off the Bar.
                      - Dave Barry

Comment

• Quoth iradney View Post
                        so in normal person speak, it means Kusanagi owns you all!
                        All his base belong Kusanagi?

Comment

• Well, lay off the leet speak please. It looks stupid and its against the rules here.
                          - Dave Barry

Comment

• Quoth Kusanagi View Post
                            As I turn around to walk out, I lean over next to Ghetto, and cracking the biggest smile I can, say "That makes me 3 and 0. See you in a few weeks."
                            Deleted "l33t-speak" comment - see my warning above.
                            Last edited by Barefootgirl; 12-05-2006, 01:24 PM. Reason: non-English posting
                            I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

• Well I'll be... there really is justice in the world after all

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
                              Driving home, I just had to pull over and laughed for about half an hour. I can relate EXACTLY to Aaron in that moment. His ordeal started with a bottle of vinegar - mine started with someone wanting a deal on a torn sofa.
                              I'd say at this point your tale easily rival's Aaron's. None of us here have been able to look at vinegar the same way since. Now you do realize that none of us here will be able to sit in a sofa without thinking of this?

And the golden vinegar cup award for giving the smackdown in more ways than one to an SC goes to Kusanagi!
                              Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

• Quoth Talon View Post
                                Now you do realize that none of us here will be able to sit in a sofa without thinking of this?
                                Funny that. I managed it perfectly well at lunch time !

Quoth Talon View Post
                                And the golden vinegar cup award for giving the smackdown in more ways than one to an SC goes to Kusanagi!
                                Sorry dude. Only Raps has the power to award the Golden Vinegar Cup.
                                - Dave Barry

Comment

Working...
                                X