This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, we did it

Honey and I got married on October 14th. I am so happy with him. We are settling into being step parents to each other's children.
    Attached Files

Congratulations!

May you both enjoy long and happy lives together, and not f--k up each other's kids (or your own) too badly.
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Congratulations!
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Congratulations!
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Conga Rats!
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Congratz!!!
            Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Congrats!!! *does a happy dance*
              Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

May you have a long and happy life together.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Some advice from David Roth (not David Lee...) Don't Should On Me!
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Congratulations!
                    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Congratulations! That's awesome!
                      Note to self: Hot glass looks like Cold glass.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                        X