Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not allowed to drop kick slacker co worker through the receiving doors and out onto the loading dock.

Comment

• I'm not allowed to force feed customers breath mints
      Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
      Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

• I'm not allowed to take the defective baskets to the back, because OMG we have to please the customers!

Am I the only one who thinks that leaving defective baskets out for customer usage is a safety hazard for both customers and workers?

They don't move properly when you pile 10 to 20 pounds of baskets on top of them, and what if that stack topples over and falls onto a customer? Then we may get sued! Then I'll be saying "What did I tell you?!"
        "Any kind of hereditary privilege is wrong, it's not just anti-democracy, it's just like inherent wrong" - Robert Smith

Comment

• I'm not allowed to smack co-irkers who don't listen & who feel the need to question anything I say LOUDLY at the front desk in front of both clients & new team members.
          If what doesn't kill me makes me stronger, I should be able to lift an 18 wheeler with my pinky toe.

Comment

• Quoth star82869 View Post
            I'm not allowed to smack co-irkers who don't listen & who feel the need to question anything I say LOUDLY at the front desk in front of both clients & new team members.
            Not even if you only hit them with the soft end of the baseball bat?
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Sadly, closing the petrol station five hours early cuz "I'm bored and the customers are annoying me" is not allowed.
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Never, ever do the following again:

Upon discovering some white, powdered laundry detergent that leaked out of a box:

*sweep it into a little mound,
                *whip out my credit or debit card and cut the mound into little lines
                *roll up a little piece of paper to resemble a straw
                *put the straw up to my nose, and at the moment of truth

*announce "No! Wait! I gotta do this off a stripper's belly!"

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Man, Irv, they don't let you have any fun at work, do they?!
                  "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

• Irv, are you trying to channel the Ajax Lady?????

(cookies for the reference)
                    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

• Quoth KatherineB View Post
                      Man, Irv, they don't let you have any fun at work, do they?!
                      They're a bunch of party poopers.

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                        They're a bunch of party poopers.
                        They've been eating the colored glitter again, haven't they?
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I am not allowed to run a numbers racket on the number of call outs we'll get today.

Comment

• The British boy band is called One Direction, not One Erection.

Or Five Guys One Cup

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                              The British boy band is called One Direction, not One Erection.

Or Five Guys One Cup
                              Five Guys one cup... PRICELESS
                              If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

• Don't even ask me how I came up with that one. <_<

Comment

Working...
                                X