This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do this!

Make coffee, add hot chocolate powder, add booze (in my case vanilla schnapps).

Now I have to make more coffee.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
      *joins cuddlepile and hugs Wenchie* Lack of sleep always makes things much worse. *Yawns, then curls up for a sleep*
      *needs sleep*

23 more minutes of work. Today sucks. Busy, Stressful day and multiple panic attacks. In chat pretending I'm ok... it's not working too well right now.
      "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• *really big, but gentle back-patting hugs for Wenchie*

IPF: I'm going to try that out later, it sounds delicious!
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Wenchie View Post
          *needs sleep*

23 more minutes of work. Today sucks. Busy, Stressful day and multiple panic attacks. In chat pretending I'm ok... it's not working too well right now.
          We're glad you are

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• comes in, hunches over and remains locked up that way and manages to lay down on her side

no real sleep (waking up every 30 minutes to an hour through the night from my arms falling asleep or something) or lisa wakes up screaming then goes back to sleep....and muscles have just said eff you we quit so my back and shoulders are a wreck and of course no one to help me with that

yes i am about hunched over the keyboard. i had to beg dad in law to put icy hot on me
            cries....no hubs cannot give good back rubs he makes it worse so lets not go there

(i honestly think someone has come to inhabit the bedroom because lisa has not ever had an issue with sleep as she does now and i don't lay in a way that my arms would fall asleep the way its happening lately ie i'm not cutting off circulation)
            where is mah sage!?

Comment

• I'm not emotionally stable at the moment. I'm doing stupid things, so I'm going to go away for a while now. Ni'night everyone. *curls up in a corner and cries herself to sleep*
              "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• hug pile for Wenchie
                hug pile is like all the best hugs from everyone who luvs ya here

Comment

• *cuddles with Wenchie*

Oh, hon.

Comment

• *Rubs Lexia's back, then drags Wenchie into the cuddlepile* You're not allowed to curl up in a corner, it's bad for you. You might get squished or even more sad!

Comment

• I think I need to curl up in a corner. Every time I cough, the right side of my back hurts with throbbing pain. I'm thinking that's NOT a good sign.

And yet when the hell am I supposed to go to a doctor? I have class until 2 tomorrow, and I really don't want to miss my Gilbert meeting when it's the only thing that really makes me feel social and happy during the week. That's at 5...well, I suppose there's a little window there, if urgent care isn't too busy...and my mom agrees to take me...[yeah, I still depend on my mom, how sad is that ]
                      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *hugs*
                        *cookies*

...I'll cry with anyone who needs a good cry.
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• *Shares chocolate baverian cheesecake* I can pat your back while you cry, Phoenix (if you want).

Or, I can share something funny: My dad has announced to all my friends, via Facebook, that my youngest daughter has inherited the pretty-princess gene from him. (He's close to 6ft, is built like a brick outhouse and was going to wear a bright purple dress to my wedding until my mother stopped him.)

Comment

• My weight went up again this week!

I need some calorie free virtual cookies I think *sniffle*
                            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• *Passes some triple chocolate choc-chip cookies to Cazzi*

Comment

• *slinks in* grumblegrumble stupid insurance emailing mom when i specifically told them contact me only on this... grrrr grumble grumble

and can someone please massage my neck/shoulders?
                                I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Working...
                                X